Personal Performance Review. Different corporations have different names for these. Basically it's a report card you fill out for yourself and then sit down with your manager to discuss. They make corrections and you talk about how bad or good you are. After this the PPR is sent off to your bose's boss (depending on your place in the corporation). Your PPR matters towards your rating and yearly raise and bonus. PPRs make me want to quit. They are a good example of what you expect a big company to be like when you're a teenager and swear you will never join a big company.

PPR season is usally september/october so that the corporation can get their budget in for the next year done. My PPR wants you to include the companies values/propaganda and relate throughout your personal evaluation how you are fulfilling these values. Afterwards you have sell yourself and basically bullshit your ass off so you can get more money.

Prior Permission Request. In aviation, you normally need to obtain permission before landing at an airfield. To do so, a PPR form needs to be completed and the information given to the airfield in advance of your arrival. You'll need to tell them things like your time of arrival, aircraft type, whether you require fuel, how long you'll be staying, your aircraft's callsign etc.

The PPR is normally a formality, but an airfield would be perfectly within its rights to refuse permission to land.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.