The Oath taken by a Student of the Mysteries as the first step to admission to the Order A.:A.:.

One Year of Probation follows wherein the aspirant records all of their work(which is to be found in the Official Instructions of the A.:A.:) and passes it on to their link in the order for comment. This is the beginning of a series of magical grades in a system of the western esoteric tradition; The Method of Science, the Aim of Religion.

The Oath of the Probationer.

I,________________________,being of sound mind and body, on this______day of________________{An__________ Sol in______________Degree of______________} do hereby resolve: in the Presence of____________________ a Neophyte of the A.:A.: To prosecute the Great Work: which is, to obtain a scientific knowledge of the nature and powers of my own being.

May the A.:A.: crown the work, lend me of Its wisdom in the work, enable me to understand the work!

Reverence, duty, sympathy, devotion, assiduity, trust do I bring to the A.:A.: and in one year from this date may I be admitted to the knowledge and conversation of the A.:A.:!

Witness my hand________________________

Motto__________________________

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.