Everything Day Logs
Everything Day Logs (overview)
Timeline
< beck | ford >

Perl must die! I've got this rogue semicolon showing up here, despite my immaculate HTML (update: all fixed; "Thanks, Mean Joe!").

After tweaking the appropriate conf files, I seem to have identd pretending to work. I'm on #everything...

This is the next paragraph. Leftovers update: the turkey is now down to carcass state, soon to become the base for a pot of lentil soup.

This is the next paragraph. Is it me, or is the E2 code being tweaked as I type this? It's acting screwy. I mean, What's the deal with Everything? Does it really have everything? I looked for my other sock there, but I couldn't find it. So do you call it "Everything except my missing sock"?

Sorry about that.

(note: this needs further interpretation from fellow noders... to excuse the pun, I can't put my finger on it...)

November 29, 1999

I saw my right hand reaching out somewhere... I see a hand holding me by the wrist... I see my index and middle finger disappearing in a woman's mouth, ending with red lips. I see my fingers turning clockwise and counter-clockwise, gliding in and out of the woman's mouth. She was wearing a green and plaid suit. I didn't know why she is doing this, but I shouldn't just take my hand away from her for I "kinda" like it. She was a red-head, wearing the green suit, sucking on my fingers like nobody's business. She looks taller than me, but not older than me. I think she is what you kids call a "hottie." I didn't look at her eyes very much, but I guess she's trying to gauge my reaction if I'm going to melt in front of her. She was very quiet when she's playing with my fingers. I loved the silence, trying to hear everything. Okay, I did remember she was wearing a warm shade of red for her eye-shadow, darkening from the fair color of her face to the dark red hair. I didn't melt in front of her. I feel as though I'm in the college campus again, inside the history/theatre/TV & Radio building, right next to the elevator bank. I feel movement with my fingers, but not feelings that come from going in and out of a woman's mouth. In only feel the movement. Anyways, she stopped sucking, and she withdrew my fingers from her mouth. I swear, I am supposed to get off from this, but I am not. Why am I that turning into putty on her hands?

All I did afterwards is to suck on my fingers to see how it tastes like. I still didn't taste that much of saliva from that woman that I wanted to taste. I wished I know what made this woman do what she did with my fingers, but I can't put my finger on it (that same pun again). Then I waved bye-bye to her and she waved back, smiling. I walked away from her, but I turned around to see this red-headed woman in the green suit with the skirt, revealing a pair of legs covered in stockings. Then I left, never to see her again.

All I can think to myself now is "How the Hell did my brain create something like this? Why didn't I feel the saliva and the woman's tongue caressing my right index and middle fingers? Why am I not feeling what I wanted to feel out of this?" Is there anybody who can give me insight on this, and its meaning to my meaningless personal life?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.