Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Editors Note, August 28, 1995

This text has been entered by John R.H. Penner from a small booklet found in a used bookstore for $2.50. The only form of date identification is the name of the original purchaser, Arthua Daine (?), dated April 29, 1978.

The book appears to be considerably older, made with typewriters, and then photocopied and stapled. The only other significant features of the booklet is that it contains four photocopied photographs of Tesla, and was originally forty pages long. I must apologise for the quality of the scans, but the originals were of very poor quality, and this is the best that could be obtained after touching-up in Photoshop.

The book has no Copyright identification, nor any means of contacting the publishers. As far as I am aware, this autobiography is no longer available in printed form anywhere.

In the interest of making this important text available to the wider public, I have retyped the entire text word-for-word as it originally appears into this electronic format. The only words which appear in this file, that are not in the original book are this Editors Note, and the Introduction. I have exactly maintained page numbers as they appear in the original Ð including the somewhat odd artifact of Chapter 1 starting on page two.

If anyone knows how to reach the original publisher, please contact me at the below address, so proper credit may be given where it is due.

John Roland Hans Penner 464 Scott Street St. Catharines, Ontario L2M 3W7, Canada Phone: 905.646.3551 eMail: J.Penner@GEnie.GEIS.com

This file may be freely redistributed as long as it's content is not modified in any way. It may not be sold or published for profit unless specifically authorised prior to publication by the express permission of Kolmogorov- Smirnov Publishing, or John R.H. Penner. Unless otherwise notified, this work is Copyright ©1995 by John R.H. Penner.

---- This AUTOBIOGRAPHY is released to remedy this situation, and to fill this "BLACK HOLE" in information space.

©Kolmogorov- Smirnov Publishing.

________________________



(it got cropped and had to be broken into chapters)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.