A horror/sci-fi film from 1984. Written and directed by Thom Eberhardt (the same man who directed Parker Lewis Can't Lose and Gross Anatomy). The cast includes Catherine Mary Stewart, Kelli Maroney, Sharon Farrell, Mary Woronov, Geoffrey Lewis, Michael Bowen, Robert Beltran, and more.

The last time it came the dinosaurs disappeared

It has been a long time since I've seen this movie, but I really liked it and I think I can remember most of the plot.

A comet is coming and the earth should get a good firework show when it passes through the tail. Most of the world is out to watch the show. But not the two Belmont girls. Regina is working late at the movie theater and Samantha had a late night rendezvous with a guy. When the comet streaks by and leaves some mysterious dust these two were protected. When they wake the next morning they find they are the only people left on earth, or so they think...

Some of the acting in this movie isn't great, but it is a great fun movie. It has some good laughs and memorable moments. It is definitely a classic cheesy 80's horror flick.

Sort of like Day of the Triffids meets Night of the Living Dead, with a little Omega Man thrown in. Only people hiding out in enclosed metal rooms during the comet's passing fail to get turned into reddish dust. Those partially exposed turn into George Romero extras. Some highlights:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.