A challenging modern scientific theory developed by Gene Ray of South Pasadena, Florida.

A theory pertaining to what, exactly, remains elusive. As Ray writes on his Web site (http://www.timecube.com/): "Time Cube is above academic comprehension. Universities equate doomed Towers of Babble." But it seems to relate to the idea of time existing in four parallel threads ("4 simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single 24 hour Earth rotation"). So certain is Ray of this theory that he offers "$1,000.00 to 1st person to disprove Time Cube."

The very notion of four parts to a cube challenges our assumptions. A traditional three-dimensional cube has six faces and eight vertices. How to derive the number 4 from this? Ray explains: "3-Dimensional math as in length, width and height are erroneous when applied within a Cube like room for they do not account for the 4-corner perspective dimensions of difference as in '4-dimensional space'. Solar system, Earth sphere and human body all have a front, back and 2 sides which rotate between the 2 top and bottom poles - ceiling and floor parameters."

Ray clearly has unique insight on the Time Cube, of which the scientific community has yet to even scratch the surface. Sadly, he interprets this lack of understanding as an affront to his theory: "Educators are evil bastards who fear Time Cube debate. Evil men ignore Time Cube. Teachers ignore Time Cube. Teachers deserve a hanging."

Nevertheless, Ray expresses hope that his theory will someday be appreciated for what it is: a milestone in modern scientific thought. "I am a 'Cubic Thinker' and far wiser than any god, any scientist and any educator who preaches the evil singularity of a single 1st corner."

More excerpts from the Time Cube Web site:

The Earth axis tilt represents an inperfection (sic) upon which life is based. If the Earth axis was perfectly vertical, there would be no divisions of life as in seasons and therefore no life. Earth rotates 4 simultaneous seasons simultaneously as it revolves around the Sun, thus creating 4 simultaneous years as in a separate year for each season.

. . .

Adults are EVIL to children. God is a word masturbation. A fart has more 'substance' than a human emitted word. Word and god are unnatural, counterfeit, fictitious and do not exist in Nature's realm. Cubeless WORD - is an evil 'adult scam' against children and is destroying humanity.

. . .

I will give $1,000.00 to any person who can disprove 4 days in each earth rotation. It's a pity that religious and academic word is a crime against Nature and enslaves Children. 4-cornered Truth is ineffable by man or god. Until Word is Cornered, all Math is Fiction.

In recent developments, a new theory has been brought about by Dr. Alain Picul, which can be found at his website: (http://fishead.gabber.org/timecube/) The new theory, not nearly as long as Mr. Ray's theory, attacks Gene Ray as being a false prophet of the Time Cube, and calls Mr. Ray's theory of 96-hour Time Cube days as being an abominable lie. While he doesn't go on quite as long as Gene Ray, and his writings aren't nearly as deranged, Mr. Picul goes on to state, in his website...


"24 HOUR CLOCK AND 96 HOUR TIME CUBE THEORY HAVE RETARDED YOU TO A LIFETIME OF HELL ON EARTH IN GODLESS, CUBELESS FALSE TIME CUBE LIE!

FALSE TIME CUBE PROPHETS WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE IN 4 SIMULTANEOUS 24 HOUR EARTH DAYS IN EVERY ROTATION OF HUMAN PLANET EARTH!! THEY ARE WRONG AND RETARDING YOU WITH THEIR EVIL LIES!! EACH EARTH ROTATION IS 4 SIMULTANEOUS 16 HOUR TRUE TIME DAYS!! 24 HOUR GREENWICH TIME IS A LIE! 96 HOUR TIME CUBE IS A LIE! 16 HOUR CLOCK AND 64 HOUR, TRUE CUBE DAY IS THE TRUTH!

THERE SHOULD NOT BE 60 MINUTES IN AN HOUR! GREENWICH TIME IS A CUBELESS LIE!! 60 MINUTES IS NOT CUBE! 64 MINUTE HOUR, 16 HOUR TIME IS ULTIMATE TRUTH!!!

False prophet Gene Ray is lying to you! His 96 hour timecube is an outright lie. 96 is not a cube. His arguments are based on and tainted by the abominable lie of 24 hour greenwich time. True time is cubic time as theorised by myself, Dr. Alain Picul, phd! Explanation of true time can be found here. Someday the truth will be acknowledged and we will have harmony without the lies of 24 hour days, 12 month years, decimal based finances and metric measurements. Teaching base 10 number systems is a deliberate raping of children's minds. Cubic measure base eight number system is the key to true secrets of natural harmony."

-quoted from http://fishead.gabber.org/timecube


I just don't know if these guys are serious about all this, or if it's just some grand inside joke or some people concocting a new internet fad... or maybe it's just plain insanity. Nonetheless, Gene Ray and all of his wacky Time Cube adversaries have brought us all a great deal of humor. For extra fun, e-mail Gene Ray at his e-mail address, which can be found at the bottom of his page at http://www.timecube.com and say what you think of his Time Cube Theory. He usually does write back!

Mr. Ray and I shared a short correspondence via e-mail. I would be delighted to share it with you all:

I wrote:

Dear sir:
I am most intrigued by your theory entitled, "TIME CUBE" but what i am not understanding perfectly is this: please explained to me how it is that one may perceive the TIME CUBE WORLD through our "two dimensional" perception.

Your servent,
-Zach Smith-

The most honorable Gene Ray returned:
Hi Zach;


The Time Cube is not a theory, but is a creation principle by which all life on Earth exists by. You must understand that the Time Cube principle invalidates many of the words that you know in the dictionary. For one, a human face is not a flat surface, but equates to a corner configuration - as in a mother and father side.

What do you mean by 2 dimension? Everything in the universe exists between 2 opposites. Everything on Earth exists between 2 opposite poles, and every human was created between 2 sex poles as in femininity and masculinty. Earth has 2 hemisphere poles and each hemisphere is divided into 4 quarters, quadrants or corners, which rotate individually through the other 3 quarters for a 4 x 4 rotation creation - principle.

To better understand, enter your Cube like bedroom which should have 4 corners and 4 walls in between a top and bottom or ceiling and floor parameters. Applying the 3 dimensions of length, width and height inside this Cube configuration would be in error - as it would not account for the 4th corner perspective dimension - like in midnight, sunup, midday and sundown. There are 2 major corners and 2 minor corners. Join the 2 major opposite corners of mother and father and synergy will create 2 minor corners of son and daughter. Join the 2 major corners of midday and midnight and synergy will create 2 minor corners of sunup and sundown. Join the 2 major corners of summer and winter and synergy will create 2 minor corners of spring and fall.

Your primary error is your thinking as a self - as in your statement: "how is that *one* may perceive the Time Cube". You should ask how can the family perceive, or even more Cubic, how can the village perceive? The self is the lowest form of humanity as it can not procreate alone. The family is the creation body, but not the primary bory{sic} for it may create on 1 offspring of 1 sex. The village is the true and perpetual body for it encompasses multi-families and a near equal number of both sexes of all ages. Villages have been destroyed and replaced by communities of strangers without allegiance to anyone but to self.

Your 4-corner head has only a 1-corner face proving that you are only 1/4 or 1-corner of who you believe you are. Your body represents 4 different directions, but you have only the ability to move in 1 of those 4 different directions at any point in time.

You must understand that you are academically brainwashed and indoctrinated in a state of stupidity and evil that corrupts your ability to comprehend the Time Cube's Higher Order of Being. Place 2 people in opposite corners and each will swear that their perspective is the truth, yet the 2 opposite corners are diametrically opposed - and if unified, both will cease to exist. Humans exist only because opposites exist.

Gene Ray

A common game to play with people less "experienced" in the ways and wherefores of the Internet is to direct then to the aforementioned Time Cube website; the subject is then given a couple of minutes to scroll down through the first page (and, believe me, there is a lot of scrolling to do), and subsequently asked to determine whether the whole thing is a great practical joke.

Surprisingly, it seems pretty certain that this immense Time Cube theory is not a hoax; this has been demonstrated fairly conclusively (Gene Ray has been invited by students at a university to give a talk; they experienced it all in person - perhaps not so conclusive, you say, but bear with me on this one).

And I can report that, out of the few tens of people I have tried this test on, no more than a third correctly tell that it is genuine, so expertly and/or crazily has the website been written.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.