My father seems to have an abundance of incredibly attractive, yet strung-out women hitting on him on a daily basis. My father is a geek through and through. Old school geek if you catch my drift. Pocket protectors, black frames, thick coke bottle lenses. You name it, he's got it. I'm surprised that my brothers and I exist at all. What I'm trying to say is that my dad is not a styling stallion yet he is always fending off women.

I do not know how many nights I would come home and here my parents arguing about how my dad was a flirt with all the girls. I pity my dad really. My mother just did not understand. Hell, I didn't either until later in life.

My father is a pharmacist. Educated as a bio-organic chemist, he later went through to be a pharmacist because the money is better.

Through the late 60s and 70s he was known as the man who could get you what you wanted, if you know what I mean. He didn't make the stuff in his lab but his thesis advisor sure did. My dad was not a dealer or anything, but he would point people in the right direction as to where to find the shit.

He never got caught, but many of the ladies remembered him as he began his business. They would frequent the store and ask him if he could synthesize some special order. My dad never did, or at least I assume he didn't, and still doesn't, but that does not stop many women who are definitely addicted to something, from coming to him and begging for something nice.

My mom thinks he flirts, but I have seen him in action. He gets very flustered, and embarrassed by the come-ons and his responses are not unlike those of a 16-year-old introvert who has never seen real "female" flesh outside of an 8x10 high gloss mag. Leave it to my wholesome dad though, to discreetly decline the offers of sexual favours in light of being a professional and a married man.

Being the son of a pharmacist, I have acquainted myself with other pharmacists and they don't seem to have as many problems as my father does. My dad is rounding 50 and he is still inflicted with constant bombardment by these crack whores. The other pharmacists are dumb-founded by it, and secretly jealous, since they feel they have everything that my dad has to offer, plus more. My dad may not be Robert Redford but he has DR DRUGS plated on his Mercedes, not DR LOVE. And to the hotty crack whore, that makes all the difference in the world.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.