Mia Sarapochiello, an actress best known for her portrayal of Ferris Bueller's girlfriend Sloane Peterson in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, was born June 19th, 1967, in Brooklyn Heights, New York. Her father was a photographer and her mother a stylist. They divorced soon after the birth of her younger sister, Cassie.

Mia attended Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, graduating in 1985. Her acting career began with appearances in commercials at the age of 14, in an effort to overcome her shyness and to earn a little extra pocket money.

She was accepted to Barnard College, but delayed going to college so that she could film Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The success of that movie caused her to abandon the idea of college, though it didn't exactly lead to a stellar career for her.

Mia earned her private pilot's license in 1994. She has been married since 1996 to Jason Connery, son of Sean Connery. They have a son, Dashiell Quinn, born in 1997.

Filmography


Sources:
us.imdb.com
www.80s.com

etouffee says: ...perhaps you could add a little about Mia's character on Birds of Prey -- she plays psychopath/psychiatrist Harlequin/Dr.Harley Quinn. She has coloured her dark hair bright blond and the villian is a decidedly against type character for her.....it's delicious

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.