An organization I am founding. It's mission will be to liberate men from the centuries of bitter oppression we have suffered at the hands of women.

Is the MLF right for you? Here are some questions to ask yourself:

  • Have you ever been turned down by a woman in a cruel fashion?
  • Have you ever been mistreated by a wife or girlfriend?
  • Ever been led on by a woman who is playing some kind of sadistic game?

    If the answer to any or all of these questions (or others I haven't come up with yet) is yes, then the MLF is definitely for you.

    Come, brothers--unite! Together we can throw off the shackles of slavery and fight for a better life for all of mankind. Long live the revolution!

  • The MLF is about working towards an equal society. It's an equalist movement that respects the fact that many thousands of years ago, when agriculture was becoming dominant, society was a Matriarchy (women wore the pants), and the men, now useless hunters, were oppressed by their farming wives. If the men were barren or unable to go down well they were outcasts from society. This lasted for many thousands of years and if women think that the rise of male dominated monotheistic religions and a few thousands of years of us finally getting a few shots in is going to make up for the disgusting and inexcusable treatment we recieved in the fields of the Fertile Crescent, then they are sadly mistaken.

    My father told me this as his father told him and his father before him. We may have won but we will not forget our brothers and the mockery they faced. Burn your condoms, Take Back The Penis and Long Live the Revolution.

    Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.