Jung mentions a lot about the unconscious and its use of fantasies and dreams. Well I think what I’m noticing may be a form of this type of thing.

I'm sure it is a normal think for an Ind. to randomly get memories from their childhood. In my case I'm noticing they are beginning to have ones I never even knew I forgot. (that’s actually a pretty tricky little line if you try to understand it) The importance doesn't even lie in that however. But it is that I believe, after these memories, maybe I learn something from them, or they give me a new goal. Because what is the Life after puberty For? What is the point of any Adult Ind.?... ...To realistically accomplish their childhood goals, shortcomings, life, etc. etc.

So the only reason, we are as Adults, is because of pre-puberty memories.

(The word pre-puberty, sound kinda-of a random choice, but let me explain.)

Since Emotion-Thought-Behavior, I’ve learned that the most influential are Emotions. It is probably accurate to say, our conscious selves at any moment, is mere product of our current Emotion. Basically, behavior is controlled by emotion.

The Ind.'s life can be separated into two sections. Child-Life, and Adult-Life. The separation point of these two is the Maturation-Focal-Point, or i can only assume puberty. Where all the forces of Child-Life come together, compact come to one understanding of the Self, and implode into a matured Ind., that is define who you are.

Now speaking some stuff from the Psychological Ego-ist point of view, both of these life-states have goals, for times sake lets just say, all that is possible for the Ind. Childhood is naturally more attracted to, and assumes its survival functions are taken care of, this is obviously planned this way so that more important thing may be learned, which be needed in Adult-Life, that is an understanding of the world around them.

That is the development and discovery of the Ind. Self. Or; Who am I? What am I? Why am I? How am I?

But that's going off topic:

What I'm really trying to explain is How these memories of childhood transfer into adult-life. That is goals, shortcomings, fears, likes/dislikes, etc. etc.

But this also needs more explaining:

Is the attachment, or pairing of emotions to memories? But it is easier for me to say that this happens unconsciously. The Personnel Unconscious, which Jung says, and I agree, is developed during the Ind.'s life (child-life that is). The P-U is the combination of collective instincts, (from the C-U) and conscious desires.

Complexes of the Personal Unconscious which I can spend another 3 pages explaining, is taken into consideration here; The complexes of the P-U play a big role in the Ind.'s conscious everyday life. I imagine complexes as circles floating in the P-U, circles are facts made up of other facts. Complexes often cause behavioral glitches in conscious-life. That is attract unnecessary, or unhealthy amounts of; attention, being the combination of; Thoughts towards a topic, and an amt. of Time passed. More time necessary, the bigger the complex/circle. (Fear of crossing the street for example, or smoking)

But the real question is; how do complexes come about? Why are complexes?

What fuels complexes, to continue believing in themselves. (Therefore maintaining their life, hence therapy's goal lies here)

And since Emotions attach themselves to memories. The Emotions will always tell the person how to behave.

*My notes stop here but I just now realized I still don't think I explained what I meant to in the beginning so here that is:

During the occurrence of the Implosion, or puberty-process. The Ind. can only use what resources he has, that is his own memories, and how they made him feel. And that's how life for a person is shaped.

--Written by Thomas Bagdasarian who has yet to have any real profession...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.