Well, I worked out for the second time, when I was supposed to, and did all my cardio. This is a Good Signtm.

Lessee...what did I do. A full circuit, consisting of 12-15 reps at each of the following Cybex stations:

...and then 25 minutes of cardio at my training heart rate (although that's turning out to be a bit of a PITA because the machines at the gym I'm using seem to have trouble reading my pulse). Still. Did it all.

Didn't get to fly AGAIN today, because...well, yeah, it was raining, okay. This is THREE WEEKS IN A ROW now, damn it. Between wind and rain. This is seriously pissing me off.

But it's spring. This kind of thing happens in spring. It's...well, it's not okay, but there's nothing I can do about it, and what the hell.

Cooked black beans and rice for dinner for myself and my hosts, along with pork chops.

Tomorrow I'm going to go reload some .30-06 Springfield (a couple hundred rounds, I hope to get through) and maybe learn a bit about smithing on a b0rked .22 Long Rifle bolt action my gun mentor has waiting on the bench. Which means drinking some whisky with him while doing it. And maybe having a cigar. And I'm gonna try to fly Sunday.

So, you know. Life...life itself isn't that bad. It's me that's the problem. But I'm working on it.

Later.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.