I accidentally posted an entry into the 28th when it was really written on the 27th. That's due to server time being different than my time, but it's okay. I can get over that. I was very tired when I was writing, when I'm tired I make mistakes. Mistakes are a part of life, and as long as I keep learning from them, then I'll be okay.

I wasn't going to write anything today after I found out about the gap in my logs. Then I read something that changed my attitude. It said 'To stick with a training program for six months is to become a winner.' I want to write one thing every day for 365 days. I can do it, but the only way this is possible is by doing things that I want to be done even when I don't feel like doing them.

It might seem like I didn't get much done today. But I feel great about what I've been able to accomplish. I'm exploring new things, getting into different characters, and resolving my own life issues through these made up people who have become more real than some flesh and blood people I know.

Every day I write a hundred words as they come to me. I journal. I listen to my baseball podcast, that's still on my list to do, I bounce on my resistance ball. I drink a green smoothie, and I haven't done that today either. There is no room for failure. I can do this. These are small simple tasks that will lead me where I want to go because I want to be in better shape, hear more about baseball, feed my body by giving it more leafy greens, and I want to be able to say at the end of a year that I took a walk every day too.

Starting is the hardest part. The second hardest is keeping the flow going when it feels as if you're going against the current. But I have a nine day journaling streak going, and I want to be able to look back a year from now and be really proud of what I've accomplished. Today is the start of my ongoing streak, a strengthening of my resolve, a shoring up of my determination. What matters is that I did it. Go me.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.