And so the mighty Intentions gave unto man a list of rules to abide by so that man may keep himself righteous and free from His wrath.


Intention's 10 commandments of the road.


1. Thou shalt go at least the speed of traffic unless thou art in the far lane.

2. Honor thy left and right turn signals that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

3. Remember the fast lane, to keep it holy. Two or three lanes thou shalt go the speed of traffic but the fast lane is the lane for the speedy and in it thou shalt go faster than traffic.

4. Thou shalt not brake suddenly without reason.

5. Thou shalt keep thine brake lights in good repair.

6. Thou shalt never go the same speed as a truck with more than 4 wheels unless unable to do so.

7. Thou shalt not partake in an asshole race.

8. Thou shalt not drastically slow down when in the presence of a police officer.

9. Thou shalt not tailgate.

10. Thou shalt not be a dick.

Additions welcome.

lock baron - Thou shalt pass, not pace.

StuartO))) - Thou shall let your brother in the right hand lane merge when his lane ends, and not be a cock by speeding up and blocking him.

sangsoo - Thou shalt learn to merge and take turns instead of turning it into traffic you fuckers.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.