Married...with children was the longest running orginal comedy on TV before Fox canned it. They didn't even give the show a chance to have a final episode to tie up any loose ends. This angered many fans, & the show's cast. Especially Ed O'Neill who later made some very strong remarks about the incident. The show was about a man named Al Bundy(Ed o'Neill), a shoe salesman his wife Peg(Katey Sagal) a house wife, his daughter Kelly(Christina Applegate), & son Bud(David Faustino). Along w/ their neighbors Marcy Rhoades(Amanda Bearse), who later became Marcy D'Arcy. Her first husband was Steve(David Garrison), the 2nd was Jefferson(Ted McGinley).
http://wwwzenger.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/persons/paula/mwc/mwc.html Is a good source of more detailed information

Long running fox sitcom following the lives of the Bundy's (Al Bundy (Ed O'Neal), Peggy Bundy, Bud Bundy (David Faustino), Kelly Bundy (the uber-babe Christina Applegate) and occasionaly their dog Buck (later Lucky). Of course, no sitcom is complete without the neighbors to spice up the mix, so Married... offered us Marcy Rhodes (later Marcy D'Arcy) and her husband Steve Rhodes, later replaced by Jefferson D'Arcy.

The plot centers around Al, the poor salesman who sells women's shoes for a living at minimum wage. The fulfilment of his life was playing high school football, but it was all downhill from there for poor Al. Meanwhile, there is Peggy - the housewife who redefines the term couch potato, their son Bud, who has the social life of the common housefly, and their daughter Kelly - ditzy as all but a real looker.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.