A fun show! Frankie Muniz does well in the lead role, the show is generally entertaining, and unlike that damn millionaire show, isn't contributing directly to the downfall of western civilization.

Besides, it uses a They Might Be Giants song (specifically, "Boss of Me") as its opening theme.

Iny any case, story involves an American family with four boys, Malcolm being the next-to-youngest. The oldest boy is in military school, the only place that can even attempt to contain his chronic propensity for pranks. The next kid is a rather dense boy bent on destruction. Malcolm is the geek boy who simultaneously loves and hates his family's weirdness, and the youngest is, well, the canonical youngest brother -- whiny, obnoxious, and spoiled.

The show is firmly on the far side of unreality, but is enormously entertaining, in kind of a Simpsons meets A Christmas Story way.

What?? No episode list?

Episodes:

Characters:

  1. Wilkerson family
  2. Kenarban family
  3. Krelboyne class
  4. Marlin Academy's occupants
  5. Lucky Aid employees
  6. Francis' crazy friends

And also, are you wondering where the term "Krelboyne" came from? Look no further. The film The Little Shop of Horrors featured a character called "Seymour Krelboined", who was a social reject. In the musical of the same name, the main character's surname became "Krelborn". When the two names were taken together, they became "Krelboyne". But of course, any movie buff would know that...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.