And look at you now...

You're sleeping, and you don't know that I'm watching you... face peaceful, body relaxed, mind emptied. I wonder what you think of when you're asleep? Do you think of me? Do you think of our little girls? Two, mind you, twins, both with their mother's eyes... I've heard you talking to them before, maybe when you think I'm not conscious either, maybe when your mind is pure with sleep and future expectations. Do you really want the same things I do? I watch you sleep, so peacefully, and I can't believe that I've found someone who completes me the way you do; I can't believe I've found someone who welcomes all my quirks, who points out all my strenghts, and who thinks I'm the best thing to ever happen to him.

"Never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss; every day I love you more and more... Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste, it all revolves around you."

I love watching you sleep... I love the way your breath flows in and out of your body as you dream... I love the way you curl close to my body when I lie down next to you... I love the fact that we laugh together, and that no matter what you do, I can't be that mad at you. You ask me why I love you... can't you see it? You're you. That's all you can ever be.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.