Born in Iceland in 1981, raised in Northern Virginia. Went to Catholic School until college. Georgia Tech wound up putting up with me for college. I know a bunch of programming languages, I play a bunch of sports. I'm violently left-handed. I own a left-handed guitar, left-handed scissors, a left-handed dvorak keyboard. I write as fast backwards as I do forwards. I am usually considered either insane or unbearable. If you want more, go to leftorium.net.
- user since
- Thu Jan 4 2001 at 23:43:39 (13.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jan 9 2001 at 02:24:43 (13.9 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / -1
- Left-handedness, programming.
- Georgia Tech, Stickdog
- Everyone was born right-handed, only the greatest overcome it.
- most recent writeup
- crude monkey (idea)
- Send private message to leftorium