Kane wo Kaese is the Japanese version of the Ben Folds Five song, Song For The Dumped. BFF played this song during their Japanese tours and the song also appeared on the Japanese pressing of Ben Folds Five's Whatever and Ever Amen album.


Song: Kane wo Kaese
Band: Ben Folds Five
Album: Whatever and Ever Amen (Japanese Version)
Year: 1997


Soryanai sa
kyuu ni
hitorini naritai nante sa
Fuck you, too!

Kane wo kaese, kane wo kaese, you bitch
Ore in kaese
Wasurerunai
Kuro no T-shatsu mo ore no dato

Takai meshi
ogotta sono
ato de poi to
sayonara suru nante

Kane wo kaese, kane wo kaese, you bitch
Ore ni kaese
Wasurerunai
Kuro no T-shatsu mo ore no dato

Soryanai sa
kyuu ni
hitorini naritai nante sa

Kane wo kaese, kane wo kaese, you bitch
Ore ni kaese, ore ni kaese, and don't forget...


Through out the studio version of Kane wo Kaese, there is some murmering going on the the back ground. In fact, there's almost a whole minute of Ben Folds Five goofing off in the background after the song.

It seems that Ben and Darren are talking at the same time, so it's hard to make out what they're saying.

Ben says: "And so it came to be, that the three young men known as Ben Folds Five soon after played cruise ship dates. Darren's problem was exacerbated by this. The 'Get Fat Mother Six Tour' turned out to be just exactly that. Ben Folds gained another 75 pounds. Coming out of the closet two years later, Darren Jessee was quoted as saying, '...the white cliffs of Dover, I roll over, rover and home.'"

Darren says: "...damn ass bitch...pass the damn live damn bitch...and you can go meet me in town talking about all the good time towns with all the pretty people in them and go find one damn my goddamn ass bitch...every damn bitch. And she ruined my damn speech pattern, fucking with my goddamn stupid head. All I can do is watch TV. I can't even get up, out of my goddamn bed, I weigh so much. You can hold my hand if you want to. I love you, I want you to hold my hand."

It's quite odd, but entertaining.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.