so i got suspended from my job doing inventory and shit at this store (what store doesnt matter) and i think they expected me to give a damn but i dont because now i can devote all my time to my necromancy training. it is hard to care about timesheets and unloading containers when you know your future is about rending THE DREAD VEIL between this life and the plain of the dead.

so i will brake down my daily necromancy training routine for you and that way you can try it at home if you want to see the kind of results i do (that is to say EXTREME results).

about 12:00 PM - wake up

12:30 PM - breakfast

(breakfast is something high in carbs because the day is going to be pretty intense and you use a lot of energy doing the various special moves)

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - flips

you probably remember before when i was talking about flip training. i wrote about it on June 24, 2010. basically you cant win em all and sometimes you have to use EVASION TECHNIQUES in battle so at that time you can use flipping if you are good at it. flips have been around since caveman times and there is a reason those guys survived well enough to have kids (our ancestors, i know it because i read it in a node on this site about how god is fake etc.)

2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - spark training

spark trianing is so i can shoot lighting bolts later. i already talked about this before too but its important for you to know that im not saying you just do spark training for two hours. you can practice making sparks while you are doing other shit like cleaning your room or watching TV or just hanging out. personally i like to play Dragon Age Origins during this time because i havent got all the endings yet and i only max leveled one of my guys and i didnt get to bang all the girls yet, only morrigan (the cleavage witch) but not the red headed elf one (leliana).

4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - studies

its important to train your mind as well as your body and spirit body. i look stuff up on websites and read from ancient tomes that i got from my master and also read necromancy books at the library but our library only has a few of them and when i asked them if they could get The Necronomicon in they said they dont even have that in their computer. figures that the government would not want people to read it, i guess i shouldnt be surprised but it was worth a shot.

6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - dinner

dinner can be whatever you want really just try to make sure its sort of healthy a lot of the time because like i am always telling you YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE and if you put crap into it, you guessed it, your body will turn into crap. with a crap body your power level will drop like crazy.

7:00 PM - 2:00 AM - free time

the evenings are free right now since thats when i used to do my training and i worked during the day but now i dont have to work so i have more free time. you can adjust the hours if you work but actually if you get fired from your job you can get paychecks from the government which is enough if you dont have to pay rent (like for example my house was inhereted from my dad). so you can do whatever you want really at night.

2:00 AM - 3:00 AM - the darkness

so at 2:00 am is when i do a routine that is nonorthodox even for necros. my attic has no windows so its totally dark. so i go up there with no light and i go to the darkest part of the total darkness and i just soak it in. like everything is trapped in PERFECT BLACKNESS and i am so comfortable there. it is peaceful but i can feel my powers growing while i meditate in there. i am becoming a creature of darkness more and more every time and i know it and i can feel the power of it go through my vains like electricity. lots of times my mind starts to think about other shit than darkness but i catch myself and focus on blackness and death again and continue. sometimes i fall asleep up there and i wake up in the attic and it gets really hot so i end up waking up at like 7 AM covered in sweat but then i just move downstairs and put on the air conditioning and its cool. if you cant find an attic with no windows you can do this by just blindfolding yourself in your normal room but i dont know if it will be as helpful. if you try it let me know i guess.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.