Played Security Chief Michael Garibaldi on the science fiction television series Babylon 5. Before he was an actor, he worked as a corporate test pilot and investment banker. Having absolutely no experience, he lied on his resume and made up fictional places he'd performed in order to get roles. It worked pretty damn well.

The Babylon 5 Project

Actor whose most famous role was Michael Garibaldi in the Babylon 5 series.

Formerly married to Andrea Thompson (Talia Winters).

Jerry grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y., the eldest son of a police officer and a stay-at-home mom. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, while also receiving his flight training. After graduation, he joined the marketing and sales division of Falcon Jet Corporation.

In the 2000 Congressional Election, Jerry Doyle ran for the 24th Congressional District, California under the Republican ticket, in Los Angeles County, California and Ventura County, California.

    {Note: The Author of this write-up got a chance to query the subject on his election bid, and the details of that E-mail conversation might make it to E2 sometime in the near future}
Doyle lost the election to 4 term incumbant Brad Sherman, however he did receive some outstanding endorsements from the Republican Party including Senator John McCain who helped Doyle in his campaign.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.