Courtesy of 'Peepuff's entry at the archive of rec.food.recipes.
- 1/2 lb salted jellyfish
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- 1 Tbsp creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Dash of hot chili oil
- Sauce pan
- serving plate
- cutting board and cooking knife
- Rinse jellyfish under running water until it is no longer salty, about 20 minutes.
- Cut jellyfish into strips
- Boil water in the saucepan. Drop jellyfish into the boiling water, then after 5 seconds, dump into the strainer and rinse in cold water. Drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix
- Arrange the cucumber on the serving plate, then arrange the jellyfish on the cucumber. Pour the sauce on the arrangement.
Serves four Sea Turtle