Everything Snapshot

Time: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:22:43 GMT
Everything server: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) mod_perl/1.21
Number of nodes: 370286 (204 new since January 13, 2000)
Number of users: 10315 (5 new since January 13, 2000)
Number of links: 115312 (1810 new since January 13, 2000)

Users Online: New Nodes:
Ok, I have been editing all my old nodes.. I get very pedantic when i'm on dexedrine

I saw this girl last night.. she hates/loves me.. I guess she thinks i'm cool.. but she is envious and competetive. It's annoying. She personifier of what I dislike about a lot of women. She always hits on any guy I date, only because I have him. She backstabs, and the worse is what she said last night. I showed her some pictures from my vacation, and all she had to say was "You look like a waif". THAT BITCH. That is her way of saying "You lost weight and look like crap". BTW I look no where close to a waif, I am not even thin.

Anyway.. Tonite I can either go to the only decent dance club in Ft. Myers, FL.. (which is a gay club.. so i don't know why i bother getting all dressed up, since i'm straight.. although i've been hit on by guys there.. never girls.. i don't know why).. or I can go see Girl Interrupted. Maybe I will do both.
It snowed, slushy and wet, yesterday afternoon, and then overnight it got bitter cold. I woke on time, but laid in bed for a while, not relishing going out into the cold, or driving on frozen streets. So I was late to work by 45 minutes.
I skipped lunch to make up for lost time. That's OK, I have started bringing bagels and fruit and sandwiches to nosh on at work, and I can eat at my desk.
Received my long-awaited auto insurance application in the mail when I got home. There is broccoli in the fridge that was supposed to be dinner, but it's easier to open a box of chocolates than cook broccoli...
I can get away with eating candy for dinner once in a while: my teeth, my immune system, and my weight are all in good shape.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.