Depends on the part of Ireland
you are talking about.
- Galway girls are open and vivacious.
- Belfast girls canny and a bit well... loose.
- Cavan girls are very mother of earth type creatures that just want to smother you with niceness, but that is also true of Fermanagh farm girls so I think it might be a country thing.
- Holywood girls are posh and polite, and love driving Daddy's Merc. They all had mobiles when they were three... cos their Daddy owned shares in whichever company invented them. The are also far too intelligent for a man's good. :-) (side note - I live in Holywood).
- Dungannon girls are casual, but watchful.
- Coleraine girls are depressed but easy going.
- Antrim girls have the nicest accents, really well rounded.
- Ballymena girls are all related to each other, (so are the boys, don't ask... ).
- Armagh girls are defensive. Don't ask me why, they never told me, or anyone else I know who visited.
- Five-Mile-Town girls are hearty but deeply deeply cynical.
- Cork girls smile lots, and love giving hugs.
Though often they will stick things to your back.
- Dublin girls drink far too much, but are never floored by any amount of alcohol.
- Limerick girls hate their city, I don't know why, but they all seem to want to leave. (This is a good tip for thos wishing to get laid, just take the girl on a trip to Galway, or better still, Dublin.)
It's amazing what you learn living in Northern Ireland...