I don't think you fully understand this.

I've been here for years, watching you, making sure you got to where you were supposed to be going

doing what you were supposed to be doing

being what you are supposed to be

The first thing you must understand is that I'm not how you think I am. A long time ago I had problems controlling my anger. I would fly off the handle and no one would understand why. Not even me.

I would constantly hurt the ones I loved. I was selfish. I didn't understand how much you shape the lives of those people around you, the ones you surround yourself with on a daily basis. The ones you watch over.

You won't be the first one, you know. I wish I had a choice in this matter, but I don't. I'm just not the master of my own fate these days.

No, it's nothing like voices or demons or something telling me to kill, over and over again. I just know that I need to do it.

No, that can't save you now. These things coming out of your mouth, here in this moment before we do battle... they don't mean anything now.

I will kill you if I can.

It's always a struggle. I never have it easy like I used to. Everyone wants to fight and live. No one believes I'm doing this for their own good.

I've stopped coming around alltogether these days, but you caught my eye, you handsome devil.

Sometimes I'll see people and just know that they're going to die today. I know I will be the one to kill them if I can.

I will kill you if I can.

We have even odds between us, you know? I just get to see a little more. I get to understand that which you cannot comprehend.

I will kill you if I can.

Open your eyes and stop praying.
Open your eyes and stop praying.
Open your eyes and stop praying.

I'm the One you are asking for and I can't hear you any more.

In the beginning if I spoke, Adam trembled and The Garden shook.

Open your eyes and stop praying.
Open your eyes and stop praying.
Open your eyes and stop praying.

I'm the One you are asking for and I can't hear you any more.

I don't have a choice.



It's something I just know I have to do.

I will kill you if I can.

Listen.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.