reserved for those rainy day
s in elementary school
when the kids are stuck in the classroom
unable to vent out their incredible pent up energy during recess
How to play...
- 7 kids are picked to be "It"
- The chosen 7 go to the head of the classroom
- The rest of the kids put their heads down on their desks
- The chosen 7 then walk out amongst their classmates each touching one before returning to front of the room
- Touched child sticks his/her thumb up
- The chosen 7 yell HEADS UP! 7UP!
- Students raise their heads
- Touched children try to guess which of the 7 touched them
- If the guess is right, the kids swap places
- If the guess is wrong, the same child remains "It"