A hardflip is a street skateboarding trick
that involves a combination f/s pop shove-it
The hardflip gets it's name because the nature
of this trick involves flicking
the heel side
while pushing it frontside
How to Hardflip
- Get in standard ollie position with your front foot near the back truck bolts pointing a bit forward.
- Pop, and drag your foot up and flick lightly and to the side.
- Touch your knees to your shoulders and move your feet out of the way. If you can't get high enough over the board, practice this with a cup on, or face dire consequences.
- Watch the board flip over and and do a twist.
- Stomp your legs, and roll away.