A sports book loaded with facts, figures, records, and statistics for sporting events ranging from the years 1950-2000. The book covers football, baseball, hockey, golf, tennis, horseracing, slamball, track, polo, bowling, surfing, boxing, sailing, autoracing, rugby, soccer, ping-pong, darts, swimming, diving, ice skating, racquetball, rodeo, and more. Gray's has been the sports facts authority since 1923.

Of course, in reality this is the book that Biff Tannen took to 1955 in Back to the Future II in order to change history. Marty McFly and Doc Brown followed Biff back to the past to steal the book back and restore the timeline.

Marty bought the book on October 25, 2015 in Hill Valley, CA from the 1980s novelty store Blast From The Past. When Doc found out he had bought it, he lectured Marty on the irresponsibilities of time travel and threw the book into the trash. That's where Biff found it. He soon stole the time machine and took the almanac to his past self. The rest, as they say, is history.

If you would like to buy a copy of the book (actually a prop from the film), bttf.com has one for sale at a cost of $1795.00.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.