From their website (http://pao.gsfc.nasa.gov/)

NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) is located within the City of Greenbelt, Maryland, approximately 6.5 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. The suburban campus is situated approximately 1 mile northeast of the Capital Beltway/Interstate 495.

This NASA field center is a major U.S. laboratory for developing and operating unmanned scientific spacecraft. The Center manages many of NASA's Earth Observation, Astronomy, and Space Physics missions. GSFC includes several other properties, most significantly the Wallops Flight Facility near Chincoteague, Virginia.

The GSFC Greenbelt Facility encompasses 514 ha (1,270 acres) and in addition to the Main Site, maintains the adjacent Magnetic Test Facility and Propulsion Research site; and the outlying sites, including the Antenna Performance Measuring range and the Optical Tracking and Ground Plane Facilities. NASA has ownership of 454 ha (1,121 acres) of land at Greenbelt. The remaining 60 ha (149 acres) are the outlying sites and are held by revocable lease from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

The Main Site of the Greenbelt Facility has the principal boundaries of Greenbelt Road to the south, Good Luck Road to the east, the Baltimore-Washington Parkway to the west, and the agricultural land of the USDA Beltsville Agricultural Research Center (BARC) to the north.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.