20ish Junior College graduate who, despite working 2 jobs (as an internet support tech for a local ISP *kill me* and a sales admin for a dental equipment corp *kill me more*), has way too much time on her hands. Has problems sleeping, and if not for blue-collar restraints, would persue a "real" college education.
Journal can be found at http://www.livejournal.com/users/alexandria
Insomnia is way pissing me off at this point. I'm sitting here, listening to "the dreaming" by Kate Bush and contemplating irony. You know, irony... that one thing between silvery and goldy. ::guffaw:: ::slaps knee::
Goddamn, I'm a funny bastard.
- user since
- Sun Apr 14 2002 at 00:51:20 (11.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Apr 27 2002 at 04:32:12 (11.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 9 - View galahadthefish's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 118
- mission drive within everything
- boredom is a wonderful motivator
- didactic rantings
- *grumble grumble bitch bitch*
- Why does a sloth fall out of a tree? Because it's dead. Hi.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to galahadthefish