ふたりエッチ

Extremely popular long-running manga series by Aki Katsu (Aki is the given name). Lacking a better term, I'd call it edu-porn. To say it with the original japlish cover text of this Step Up Love Story:
MAKOTO had been "Cherry boy" for twenty-five years. YURA had been "Virgin" for twenty-five years, too. They try having sex. They succeed in making love1. New comic for all love love core generation!
Makoto is a 25-year old young man with no sexual experience. He meets the drop-dead gorgeous, but also virginal Yura at a miai, they go out for a while and marry. Then comes the wedding night. Both are too scared to initiate anthing. When they finally manage to work things out, they slowly progress from lights-out vanilla sex to more "risque" stuff (all pretty tame, really). Add in sidestories about Yura's highly promiscuous and nosy little sister and Makotos oversexed (but faithful to his wife) brother, and you get... lots and lots of fan service.

But that's not all: as Yura and Makoto slowly discover the hitherto unknown world of sex, so does the reader (mainly teenagers): the sweaty action (which, in good mainstream manga tradition, does not actually show any of the naughty bits beyond Yura's magnificent mammaries) is interspersed with educational facts about sex. Most of this comes in the form of statistics about practically every aspect of human procreation, some trivial, some interesting, some outright bizarre: How long does sex last? What's the distribution of breast size among (Japanese) women? How often do people masturbate? In what shapes does pubic hair commonly grow?

All in all, it's a pretty nice combination of wanking material and sex ed for the kids, and hardly objectionable on (reasonable) moral grounds, considering that the two main characters actually do wait until marriage. For adults, the general lack of plot eventually makes the story rather boring, but it's entertaining enough for a couple of volumes.


1 Awwww.... Ain't that sweet?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.