-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GM/CS d- s:+ a--- C++(+++) UL P+>++ L++ E-(---) W++(-) N+ !o K++ w--- !O M@ V?
PS+(++) PE@ Y+>++ PGP t 5 X !R tv-() b++(+++) DI+ D- G>++ e>++* h! r y>+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
My favorite nodesI used to have my highest-ranked nodes here, but some unspectacular nodes keep getting upvoted for no apparent reason. :/
- Infinite Monkeys
- The Geek Code
- Dream Log: February 16, 2001 (aka Rhapsody in Chess)
- The Truth Behind Doritos Flavors
- Be a problematic duck over there.
- negative baud (nostalgic value, in a way; this was my first long node. It was spread out across 3 nodes on E1.)
- Divisibility in base 12
- programs that don't compile