Commonly call the Passover. Jewish holiday based on the following sequence of events:

Beginning of Oppression
Joseph and his brothers died, and the children of Israel multiplied in the land of Egypt...
The Birth of Moses
Levi's grandson, Amram, the son of Kehat, married Yocheved, and she bore him three children...

Moses' Early Adventures
An Egyptian overseer hit one of his charges. Seeing that the Egyptian was persecuting the Hebrew unjustly, Moses came to his rescue and killed the persecutor...

The Divine Ambassador
God remembered His convenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and decided to deliver their descendants from bondage.

Moses Returns to Egypt
Frightened by their sudden appearance, Pharaoh asked the two brothers what they wanted. The message sounded like a command...

The Ten Plagues
Included Blood, Frogs, Bugs, Pestilence, Boils...

The Exodus
Thus the children of Israel were liberated from the yoke of their oppressors on the fifteenth day of Nissan in the year 2448 after the creation of the world...


Table of Dates
From 2216 (1544 BCE), when Joseph was sold and led to Egypt, to 2448 (1312 BCE), the giving of the Torah on Mt. Sinai. 232 years that changed the world forever.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.