A science fiction movie (and a novelization by Isaac Asimov) about the ultra-miniaturization of people and their trip through the bloodstream of another person. Both released in 1966.

A similar concept was used in the 1987 movie Innerspace.

This nodeshell saved by The Nodeshell Rescue Team

A song by funk and R&B band Lakeside, released on their 1980 album Fantastic Voyage. A delightful alliteration inviting listeners to "slide, slide, slippity slide" and to "come along on a fantastic voyage," combined with an infectious hook and ultrafunky bassline made it a hit. This second single became Lakeside's biggest pop hit and an R&B chart-topper. It was more recently revived in 1995 by rap star Coolio.

Atari 2600 Game
Produced by:20th Century Fox
Model Number:11008
Rarity:4 Scarce+

This Atari 2600 game is based on the movie of the same name. You have to pilot your tiny ship inside of a human body to battle infection and fight disease. My copy of this game no longer works, (but I remember it being pretty difficult)

David Lubar was the programmer on this title.

This game is valued at around $8 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.