Parody of serious astrological horoscopes. Popularized by The Onion. Supposed to be funny. Here is an example of my own making:

Aries: (March 21--April 19)
You are not actually an Aries but think it's cool to read everyone's horoscope... you nosy cow.


Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Despite the nice Mother's Day Gift, your mom will still never forgive you for the vase you broke at age 3.


Gemini: (May 21--June 21)
You really DO want to be a millionaire, and I'm sure someone who cares will become available shortly.


Cancer: (June 22--July 22)
Read the name of your sign again slowly, then break into tears.


Leo: (July 23--Aug. 22)
A lost item of yours will remain lost until you find it. But you won't.


Virgo: (Aug. 23--Sept. 22)
scavenged suspect cellspacing drunk manager Superman


Libra: (Sept. 23--Oct. 23)
If you round down, you don't have enough time left to justify an entire horoscope.


Scorpio: (Oct. 24--Nov. 21)
If you do nothing else this week, remember at least the melody to "Feelings." For God's sake, sing it with me now: "Feelings, nothing more that feelings, etc."


Sagittarius: (Nov. 22--Dec. 21)
This space intentionally left blank.


Capricorn: (Dec. 22--Jan. 19)
You will continue breathing at least one more week, even if we DO have to use every life-support technique we know.


Aquarius: (Jan. 20--Feb. 18)
You actually aren't the stupidest person alive! But if he were to die...


Pisces: (Feb. 19--March 20)
If you were born in February, go read the horoscope for Aquarious today. Otherwise, you were born in March! Good for you.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.