The implied but not explicit great thing about this is, of course,

We'll be PIRATES!

arr! avast! awash, a-whist, a-whittle and aweigh, polly-wanna-cracker? awk! who wants to go skinny dipping!
Note to all coastal noders: if you don't come to us, we will come to you. Be sure to bring loot, lemons, or rum so we don't keel-haul ye.

Actually, i don't really like rum. I like lots of other stuff though. I'm flexible. I'm the Flexible Pirate, iDEATH.

Duuuuuude, I'm there! Is this going to be like, Moses's Ark and stuff? Do I get to bring two of every creature on the planet? Two EDB's, two spitting camels, two.. wait, wait man, who's bringing the wacky tobbacky? Moses was right you know, dude, we gotta get some cash and like, yeah!! I'm so way there, man.

Sorry, sorry. Couldn't resist. I'm there though, in a heartbeat, floating around the universe with the dreamiest little humans the world ever did hold, what more could anyone ask for? I'll be scouring the furniture today... and the pockets of random strangers. Only through pure dedication and the intense will to do so can we make this infinitely glorious dream a reality! (Either that, or we could all become criminal master minds and rob a few multi-national corporations that are just asking for it, any way.)

Oh, oh sweet sweet dreamy Everything Commune, how I long to experience thee in all your peaceful, serene greatness.

Has anyone else considered that this might be a really odd assortment of pirates? I mean, how many people can see a hamster wielding a sword, ruling the seas with an iron paw and the ferocity that only a rodent could muster? Hmm..

Still, I'm so there, dude.
I vote that we stay covert and underwater, if we want to avoid all the ultraviolet radiation and air to surface missiles which will result from their pollution and our copyright violations, respectively.

(We could enlist the aid of one Hagbard Celine in this one, if he still exists. :)

That's right, ladies and gentlemen: A submarine. Yellow, preferably. That's my vote.

And if all we can afford is to tie a lot of pool noodles together, to support some sleeping bags, kelp harvesters, and one giant, magnificent server with a satellite uplink, you can still count me in.

I was getting sick of this whole nation state thing anyways. It's time we gave something else a try, and I'd be glad to be a part of it, whatever it's form or bouyancy!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.