You'll need an egg, two slices of bread, some butter, and a toasted sandwich maker. Ketchup is
- Start the sandwich maker up.
- Butter both slices of bread, then once the sandwich maker is heated up, lay one of the
slices on the bottom element, butter side down. Press it down (careful! don't burn yourself) so that a depression is
- Crack the egg and pour it into the depression.
- Put the other slice on top, butter side up. Close
the sandwich maker.
- By the time the bread is dark-golden all over, the egg will be cooked through, and partially
into the bread.
- Add ketchup.