Hmm. I like the sound of BabyWorld. May I live there? I could surely regress a few dozen years...

Killed: Jumpy Spider's writeup in principal Skinner. One-line NFN from E1. Deleted the nodeshell.

Killed: Jumpy Spider's writeup in Kirk Douglas. It had nothing whatsoever to do with Mr. Douglas.

Killed: writeups by toad and Ubermonkey in New Hampshire. Both were NFN with no useful information and were far exceeded by even the least of the other writeups in that node.

That just doesn't seem like enough, does it?

Die, die, die! I grabbed the following writeups by the neck and held them under the nodegel until they gurgled and drowned.

  • epiglottis by jbayes (never set foot on E2): "That little hang-down-thingie at the back of your throat." Nope. That'd be the uvula, Beavis.

  • going forward by Amoeba Protozoa: "Marketing or Management lingo, see: go forward." Sigh. "See also" writeups are not well-received here. Going forward, we expect them to pretty well die out completely. The definition at "go forward" isn't really applicable anyway. I /msg'd the user.

10/24/00:

  • R by conlago: "what's happening with frees-plus". I'm not sure what "frees-plus" might be, but I'm willing to bet that "R" is not what's "happening with" it. Spare me, really. /msg'd the user.

  • farrell by NIcolesABitch

    FERRELL IS A SLUT THAT HAS NO LIFE AND WASTES HIS LIFE AWAY PICKING HIS BUTT WITH A PAIR OF PLIERS AND A NAPKIN.. I SAW IT IT'S TRUE. PLUS HE LIKES TO SHOOT TWEEK WITH A PLUNGER AND A HOSE. FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELVES. IM A BITCH

    /msg'd the user.

10/25/00:

  • S-Plus by conlago: "where to download s-plus for free". I asked him to fix it yesterday. He didn't. I /msg'd him after killing it.


Disclaimer: This editor log contains forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the following: Dumbass users, more dumbass users, editor burnout, and invasion by space aliens. These factors are inherent in running a "stupid novelty website" and are covered from time to time in cryptic communiqés from the Lords of the Underworld. The Editoriate undertakes no obligation to make any damn sense whatsoever, either now or -- going forward -- in the bleak, unknowable vastness of the future.

Today I did a bit of seppuku on my lame-ass writeup for mactation (a pun on mack and lactation, if you must know). How wrong and how right this blade feels in me.

Get well soon, sensei! I'm on the sick squad myself, since the Darvocet that's keeping me from screaming about an ear infection is also keeping me from doing much else. But hey, when I'm strung out on dope and have nothing better to do, I can always node...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.