October 12, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
history | prophecy

Hear o dem bones, I have just gotten home, am extremely timezoned, have logged in briefly to find this msg from you wedged between three of my dorsal eyestalks: "I just pray that Jesus watches over your heathenous soul as you take flight so near to His Heaven." Um. Thanks.

I have no idea what has transpired in the nodegel, so I will read from the gel weather ticker.

The freegel is at 22 degrees C and 78% humidity. There is a chance of nodeshells with the gel becoming cloudy until mid-afternoon. An editorial front is expected to sweep away the clouds leaving the gel a sparkling golden.

Congratulations and condolences to Fruan on his editorial cilia. His head is becoming smaller already.

The Crypt renders into freegel:

  • Ack. A huge steaming parsel of nodeshells left for me by the whizzy whizkid.

Whew! I'm quite relieved to see the venerable sensei returning home safely after making a trip around the world faster than the heros of Jules Verne's book. I was being concerned about the dangers of his near FTL travel through Tushita heaven.

To celebrate his return, and cure his jet lag, I left him a list of many a nodeshell to return to the nodegel. He did so using the right effort, proving once and for all that dharma cannot be hurt even by the travel to the West.

Three bows to you, sensei!


Discontinued Golem's The Everything Guide to Being a Pizza Driver. Said, "Don't run me over. Please." That's not a guide. For that matter, it's not even a pun.

Chinged Religion is a salad bar, also by Golem. So, Golem now has a higher node-fu than before I took a look at his nodes.

Unexposed photography by flanman. Here's the picture: "do you like photography, he asked him knowingly. nudge nudge Say no more. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat." Doesn't shed much light on the subject, does it.

Returned Shewholaughslast by the newbie Shewholaughslast to the nodegel. /msged the noder. This information belongs on the home node.

  • You shouldn't node while you're high by piq: "Otherwise you'll forget to fill your nodeshells. Another nodeshell rescued"

    /msg piq I just killed your nodeshell "rescue". "Rescuing" a nodeshell doesn't justify a useless writeup; you'd be surprised how many "rescues" get killed like this.

  • John Wilkes Booth by herbapet: Empty writeup. I assume the content was moved to Thuper_Ranger's writeup in the same node, since herbapet and Thuper_Ranger appear to be the same person. That's fine. What's not fine is leaving an empty writeup without doing a nuke request. If the user wants a fresh start, his technique leaves something to be desired.

  • how to deal with fat bitches who want de penis by de10tion: The kind of crude garbage that passes for "trolling" among people with the wrong number of chromosomes.


Parking by Braile could use a title edit to Parking by Braille, if anybody's (ha ha) bored. The practice is very dear to my heart, and I think it deserves better spelling.


Nodeshells that Give the Lower Primates a Bad Name: how to deal with fat bitches who want de penis

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.