Dream Games & Lessons

I was visiting my old high school with a bunch of friends. We were complaining about the dumb stuff that they were still teaching, and then we started playing pranks on people. Three of us stepped outside and it had somehow become nighttime and we were all on the desert planet Kerona from Space Quest 1, buying a transmission for a hover craft. The salesman became irritated when I pointed out the similarities. I think I might have been combining two games here, it has been so long since I've played SQ. I looked up and commented on how many stars were visible. Oddly enough, or maybe not, the constellations indicated that I was on Earth, but I didn't realize that in my dream. After a few seconds of gazing at the stars, my alarm clock went off and I woke up.

I remember reading E2, and seeing a C! link on top of an article. I remember it looked just like the usual C! symbol, only when I passed my mouse pointer over it, it was a link.

But it must have been a dream. I only got to level 4 last night, and went to bed before the new votes were given out. So it couldn't have really happened.

Obvious meaning of the dream: I've been doing way too much E2, if I'm dreaming it.

First dream log. I don't expect I'll do many.

I was at a sort of stupid outdoor daytime party with, as one would expect, lots of old people with their whole families.

My cousin was there too, and there was this girl I was in love with, amongst other friends.

Then there was a sort of contest, and my cousin (or was it someone else?) was on the scene, dancing and singing a song I forgot since then, thanks to Bog. When he came back to us he told me "It's your turn now" (of course he did not really told me this, it was in French, I rarely dream in English).

Well, I only thought about it for a few seconds and went to the scene. What else could I do? I started dancing the most stupid dance I ever danced while singing (phonetic translation) :


Ah ram tsam tsam
Ah ram tsam tsam
Booly booly booly ram tsam tsam
Ah ram tsam tsam
Ah ram tsam tsam

Ah raaaaaa vee


(at this point I realized the song was a canon, which means that another voice should have started the song back from the beginning, but I couldn't sing both voices with my own vocal organs, and was disappointed, which did not really stop me)

Ah raaaaaa vee
Booly booly booly ram tsam tsam
Ah raaaaaa vee
Ah raaaaaa vee
Booly booly booly
ram! tsam!

tsam!



At the last tsam! I felt on my knees, opening my arms widly and grinned stupidly to the public.

I went back to my friends.

My cousin was chatting with this girl I was in love with, but I was not jealous, he is quite stupid and not really beautiful. One of the other friends however told me that I was jealous, laughing stupidly (Ok, I guess it was Night of the Stupid Mutants or something). This friend doesn't exist IRL, actually he existed in the dream as a whole group of friend but I did not really see any of them precisely.

Then we were in another place, (we being this girl I was in love with, another girlfriend and her boyfriend. I was flirting with this girl I was in love with and knew it was only a question a time, actually we were just waiting for the two other ones to leave so that we could fuck like rabbits.

More or less.

Her kiss was delightful.

All of her kisses were.

We were in a sort of outdoor bedroom, with only furniture, no walls or floor or ceiling.

Well they leave, or must have left (I did not see them leaving) because we (this girl I was in love with and myself) are now in a bed. I am under her (and I realize now that in most of my dreams involving sex and a girl, I am under said girl).

And now I know who this girl I was in love with was. She was half a girl I once loved IRL, and... Half an everythingian. I am not sure whether or not I should name this everythingian**, but this was the first time there was an everythingian in one of my dreams and it was a girl and it was good***. All first times should be like this.

Both of them are the same kind of girl, and they look pretty much alike, which is probably the reason why she was both of them in this dream.

After a while I saw she had a small thing in her hand, but I was surprised to discover that it was not a condom.

I must have waken up after that, because when I opened my eyes I was not sleeping anymore.






*Which doesn't mean anything but was a song I actually learnt when I was a kid.

**If you really want to know her name, /msg me.

***It could have been good with a male everythingian too, of course.

Some people with crosses and wooden stakes tried to kill me, but I escaped them somehow.. When I got to school, there were drunken students fighting at the bike parking area, so I left my bike outside it and went in. I had taken a pillow from somewhere, and I thought it might be usefull as an armor in case someone decides to punch me. From the door came more drunken people who ran almost directly towards me, but they went past me and I went in. I stuffed the pillow around my fist, because I knew that no one is bastard enough to hit me in the stomach if I look like I'd wait for being hit on the hand. Inside there was a middle-aged drunkard with flithy clothes and a long green coat. He hit the pillow like I had suspected, but then some teachers thought he was hostile towards me and came to take him away. I quickly explained that he was my friend, and while they let him go, he looked at me strangely while walking away, because we had never seen each other before. One of the teachers asked how I could be his friend, so I confessed that he's not, but that was the only way to keep them from throwing him out. I walked to the class, but there was an airlock before the classroom, with lots of people in it. I got in, but when the door behind me closed, they all took out crosses and wielded wooden stakes while I screamed in panic, and woke up..

I dream I am at Kim’s house, but it is more like a motel with big windows. I look out and see a train coming right at the window, then stop at the end of the track just outside. It looks like it will come crashing through at any time. Kim says it is a very dangerous place and that the train scares her. I leave and end up in a neighborhood close by. I am looking up at rows of apartments while running down the street, trying to get somewhere. I am in a nightie, with a plunger in one hand and a teddy bear in the other. I come to this courtyard where there is a huge wedding ceremony in progress. There are all these women in wedding dresses, climbing the steps to their apartments. One of them is kind of crawling and I can see her white satin panties going up her ass. I am running and bump into a waiter carrying a tray with one piece of cake on it. When we collide, the cake hits him in the face. I tell him he could do it to me too because I am sorry it happened, and he acts like he might then he doesn’t.

I dream I am at my parents’ house. I am watching television and counting piles of change. I put the change in Taco Bell take out cups and set them in the fridge. My Mom comes out in a nightgown. She is wheeling my Father out in a lopsided wheelchair. They are both mad at me because they claim I have murdered someone. They say they are concerned about my emotional stability and therefore I must give them all my money. I tell them they can have the cold change in the fridge, and that was that.

i am in my junior high school's boy's locker room, only it doesn't look anything like it. it's much bigger, the lights are brighter, and the colors are different. i just walked into it to find tricia seated on the first bench closest to the door. she looks ashamed. at this point, i don't know whether she said it or it was some sixth sense which told me that she had just gone down on tupac shakur.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.