The dream started with a mother and her son who was probably 12-13. The son has some disease that is making his bones bend and become soft and mushy. Time passes...the impression is several years. I'm part of an investigation group that's looking into some sort of disturbances in a small town. We arrive at the town to see a huge two-headed dragon, which we thought at first was a statue, except it turns out to be very much alive. The towns people are protecting it for some obscure reason other then it seems to be a benevolent or symbiotic type relationship they have with it. So having established that we're not there to investigate the dragon we set about tracking the cause of several local disturbances. The details on what they were are fuzzy, but we're chasing someone. After several odd encounters we finally track down the culprit in what was a scarey movie type scenario including the "mood" music that's so typical in them. After we managed somehow to wound or subdue the suspect (he was bleeding and looked to be dying) one of our team members, a woman runs over to him cradling him. She pulls back his scalp revealing a cybernetic type infrastructure that combined his brain and central nervous system with a metal skeletal frame. Turns out the woman was the mother and the cyborg was the kid, whom she had made like that in order to save and preserve him from his disease. He was supposed to stay in a sort of suspended animation type sleep until she could find a cure but he had woken up and had been terrorizing the citizens of the small town since. Enter the dragon again into this ludicrous dream. She apparently was sharing her milk with the towns people, who were studying and using it for pharmaceutical purposes among other things. There was talk about the possibility of using her milk to cure the boy, then the dream changed again. I won't bore you anymore with the oddities of my dream other then to say it continued along this same storyline for quite awhile. I have recurring dreams, I hope I have this one again!

Tailgating a fire engine. I pull on and off the shoulder trying to make up my mind about what to do. The cars behind are hesitant as well, following my timid motions. Finaly out of annoyance, I pass the fire engine and end up tailgating two more which turn off a short time later. It splits to two lanes and I come to a halt at a stoplight which is red.

Sitting on the side of the road behind the guard rail I see a group of small children playing. They approach and say something snotty, trying to heckle me. I say something in return with an intentional southern drawl, they are perceptive of me mocking them and run over to their dad who has been sitting on the hood of a beat up compact car. Convincing him that it had been me who initiated the antagonization, he saunters over with them in tow. He mumbles incoherently about givin me a lickin, beatin my ass, and how amped up he is on ritalin. I talk him out of it while uneasily eyeing his shaggy blond hair, unkempt stubble, and menacing demeanor.

Sitting on the stairs of the office building, I decided to paint on the window next to me. Once done, I started walking back up and passed a few people in their 70's. They must have alerted the police to my misdeed, as there were blue lights circling everywhere when I made it to my office and looked out the window. I walked down again out of curiousity and the cops were crawling all over each other sniffing and searching for clues. I chatted with the people mingling around and headed back up to the office. The police knocked on all the doors and asking for information and assistance, I said that I really wished I could have provided them with some help.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.