- / +

I almost never have nightmares, and when I do they're quite mild, never resulting to waking up screaming and such.
E2 related dreams are also quite rare, which makes the following E2 Nightmare a true collector's item!

I was at a party in a friend's (Jope, if I remember correctly) house. Things were going fine, until an another friend showed up almost in a state of shock and started asking me questions like "What the hell were you thinking?"
I had no idea what he was talking about, but then he told me it considered a node I had written just before leaving for the party. I ran to my friend's PC and logged on E2, to find the writeup's reputation at -27 (yes, exactly -27) and the chatterbox filled with extremely angry messages from numerous users.
Apparently a perfectly innocent writeup of mine had been misinterpreted by everybody, making me the most hated person on Everything. I attempted to explain, but nobody would listen. An editor suggested I would leave before they had to ban me from the site, so I left. Getting my E2 career destroyed in a split second didn't feel good at all.

It sure was a relief to log on today and only see the usual insignificant downvotes by the few systematically downvoting cowards, instead of the situation in my dream. But just in case it was an omen, I'd better watch what I type from now on.. :)

I'm sitting here right now debating with myself whether I want to add this dream. Frankly, it's quite disturbing.

Well, disturbing makes for interesting, eh? On with the show!

Warning: This Dream Log contains scenes of graphic violence and gore.

I'm in a bathtub. The house is an older house, brightly lit with yellowish light. It's decorated in early 1900's style. The bathtub is filled with water. I'm not alone in the bathtub. There's a nude girl with me. She's Asian. We are either having, or have had sex. I can't remember.

The tub is at the far end of the bathroom. I look to my right (toward the door), and there are many, many body parts strewn all over the floor. Heads, arms, legs, parts of each, and lots of blood. I'm trying to convince myself that they're all fake, but deep down I know they're real.

Time Shift

I'm now in the foyer of the house. There is a bloody lung on the floor with spatterings of blood around it, as if it were dropped with a "Slap!". Kelsey Grammar is with me. He's freaked out because of the various body parts that, not only litter the bathroom, but are apparently found throughout the entire house. John Mahoney is also here, but I don't know why. Kelsey and I go outside, and in front of the house is a large parking lot. People are running around, scared. Kelsey wants to leave, but I end up convincing him to stay. We go back into the house.

Time Shift

I go into the bedroom across the hall from the bathroom. The Asian girl is here. She has been stabbed repeatedly through the back, and is kneeling on the mattress, facing away from me, which is to the right. She is still nude, though no longer alive. She vomited on the wall to my right, in front of her. She seems propped up by something unknown. I decide I need to leave.

The rest is a blur, but I get the impression that phones are out. I know for a fact I am the only one in the house, though I am simultaneously getting the impression that the killer is still in the house. The rest of the dream is spent walking around throughout. There was a brief point somewhere in the dream where I'm in the parking lot, talking to a woman who is about to get into a black car. Her door is open, and she is standing behind it, talking to me. I don't remember what we discussed.

It was the strangest dream...

I was heavily pregnant - I could barely move. I already had two little brats, er, darling children and some sort of guy I was living with. He wasn't a bad sort. He obviously cared about me a great deal. But for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to turn the lights on in his house!

I took my kids (all 3 of them) to the museum, and sure enough, I started to have labor pains in the museum as we were going to the top floor. There were undead skeletons that were milling around us, but they weren't malicious.

I sat down on the hard floor and ... well ... had a baby. Since I've never had one before outside of my dreams, I can only describe it as sort of like pushing out a giant piece of poo. It was painful, and it took forever. My new son was thus born.

Fast forward to the next dream - I was pregnant again! (I don't even recall having sex in between dream 1 and dream 2.) Heavily pregnant again, about to pop, mind you. I started to have labor pains, but they soon subsided. I felt my belly and didn't feel a kick. I was afraid that maybe my baby was dead.

Fast forward to the next scene - I was out on some cliffs with some friends trying to shoot down these Russian spy women that wanted to kill us. I moved with the agility of a fat cow. And then, hanging in mid-air between two cliffs, I had the urge to go into labor again. The rope I was hanging onto was shot and I fell 1000 feet to my death.

When I woke up I felt my belly several times to make sure I wasn't pregnant. This dream was so strange. I've been celibate for nearly half a year now and I've never had even been pregnant before. Yet I just experienced child birth.

I was at my boyfriend's family's house last night, except it was actually the house that my cousins in Mission used to live in, except it was by the seashore, not overlooking a hillside by the fraser river. Joe, my boyfriend, was in the bathroom adjusting his tie. He shooed me away, because I kept trying to get him to wear a plastic sword. He agreed to as long as I'd stop trying to tie his tie - the only knots I knew were for lashing things, which wasn't very productive. Hee. I wander off and help ben, his brother, braid his hair. (in real life, his hair is extremely short) I have to braid quickly, because his hair won't stop growing until I'm done. When I finish, it's only a little longer than shoulder length. Whew. Meanwhile his beard has reached halfway down his chest. We give up and just cut it off. Someone rings the doorbell; it's a small brown women, my height but with ten times more mischief. She announces she's Ben's date. Ben's never met her before but we all accept her authority on the matter and head out to stanley park, where we enter a maze. Our objective is to find Bree (zarah) and Rowan (p_i). We never do. I walk 50 feet above everyone on a ledge of rock, announcing periodically that I'm taller than everyone, as I am wont to do. After a while, joe reaches up and easily catches my ankle (he has 50 foot arms, who knew?) (joe is 6'5" in real life) and pulls me down. Aw, man. Now he's the tallest again. Except when the mysterious girl who won't tell anyone her name becomes a western red cedar for a few seconds at a time. Aha, here is the path to the waterfall! Zarah surely went this way (we have, by this point, given up on Rowan, having decided he was probably asleep in an eagle's nest somewhere). We go up, but no one is there. The waterfall is manmade and not too tall. It empties in to a big kidney shaped pool like the one at kits beach. Joe gleefully jumps off in to the pool below. I stand at the edge, wondering if I can climb down it. In a surprise attack, ben's date takes a running start and jumps in the pool, taking ben and I with her. AHHHHHH! splash. This woman is a champion swimmer; she collects us both and Joe besides in the pool and pushes us to the extreme shallow end. (like Kits pool, it's graduated like a sea shore, sloping right up to the surface.) Then, sprouting white swan wings, she flies away. Hmm. We dust ourselves off (we're dusty, not wet. joe's tie isn't out of place, but his sword is floating around in the pool. he fetches it with one of those reachy things lifeguards have. ben's braid is a little crooked; I fix it with a hair clip shaped like a butterfly. my hair is wildly misbehaving. I tease it up a bit higher.) and go have virgin margaritas in the nearby pool lounge. We look so glamourous that the waiter awards us all a string of pearls. Joe and Ben start discussing the tensile strength of the strings of pearls and whether they or a ceiling fan would break first. I wake up. My cats were watching the monkeys on my ceiling fan (I have monkeys from a barrel o monkeys dangling from the end of lengths of braided yarn on my fan because I can't reach the actual switches without standing on a chair) but give it up and come say hi to me in bed.

I also dreamed that I found my beloved stuffed toy, Miss Honeybee, who has been missing for some weeks. It was very saddening when I realized that I hadn't actually found her. Boo. I've had her since birth. I can't believe she's gone. I'm going to stop at the transit lost and found today. Maybe I somehow left her on the bus. (cry)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.