It's too warm in here.

Open the window.

No.

I promise you won't fall out.

No. The air is full of teeth and blood. If you come too close you will have to put your hand out.

Why?

Because it is the worst possible thing you could do. If you put your hand out, you have to join the blood-covered things.

See! I put my hand out. See, I am still in one piece.

Yes, but you have a machete.

Usually, my dreams are boring and not worth mentioning. This one seemed profound, in a strange kind of way. I think Freud would have gotten a kick out of this!

Out in the middle of a big, shallow valley, there are two pianos - one upright, and one baby grand. I am playing on the upright and my Mom is playing the baby grand (which is strange, because my Mom doesn't play the piano).

As we're sitting there playing (not even playing a duet - two seperate songs, but it sounds fine), a unicorn comes from behind a small hill and approaches us. I warn my Mother to be careful; it might step on her piano. I fear that it might step on mine.

The unicorn does not step on the pianos, but instead walks around them, passing right by me. I am amazed by the size of it, but it does not frighten me. I reach out and touch it's side, stroking it's fur as it walks past me. It's a thrill to touch it, and I flash a huge grin at my Mother.

The unicorn continues out into the field, where a wild female horse is grazing. The unicorn mounts the wild horse, and I am shocked to see that it's penis is 4 or 5 feet long! The animals have disgusting sex, making loud noises, and the female seems to be in pain.

My Mom and I watch, disgusted, but also quite fascinated.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.