I am in a courtyard, surrounded by gray, rotting buildings. The courtyard is overgrown with dense vegetation. At the far end of the courtyard I see an old lady coming out of one of the buildings. She is on rollerskates. I hide, lying behind a railing, but my backpack is sticking up. I am afraid she'll see it, but she doesn't. However, she does notice me when she zooms past, coming to a halt some distance past me. While she is stopping I run. She sends stone chicken sculptures gliding after me. I try to evade them. I run out one door. She zooms past in a race car. I make a stone chicken fly in to the driver's seat side of the car, crushing the car and killing the old woman. But that would be murder, so I will it not to happen. I still have to escape somehow.



NOTE: Please follow the hardlinks for possible symbol interpretations.

It's a snowy and bright Christmas morning, and I've found my Grandfather dead at the kitchen table. The whole family is coming over to celebrate the happiest day of the year, and I have to explain to them that Grandpa has passed away. But I wait too long, and once everyone is there, enjoying the holiday, I realize that the longer I wait, the worse it's going to be. Everyone keeps asking me where Grandpa is....even Grandma, and all of his children.

Now I begin making up lies, saying that I don't know where Grandpa is. People begin making calls and I start feeling worse. Now I'll be accused of lying.

I decide to tell my mom and let her tell everyone else...but she refuses to take the responsibility, and makes me tell everyone that Grandpa is dead. All I can think of is that I've ruined everyone's Christmas.

I am in my bed, the Simpsons alarm clock having woke me up with Homers constant noisy shouting. I eventually open my eyes, i take a deep breath and notice that the air feels different, almost suffercating.

I open my curtain and look outside, for miles to see the ground is covered in a thick red alien dust. My heart is now beating more then the recommended beats per minute, and i scramble to my parents room, again it is the same for miles to see.

The scene shifted then, i suddenly found myself in the middle of a large marketplace, 4 of my friends are here with me. They are waiting for something but wont tell me what. Random_monkey decides he wants to get a new game for his xbox, I tell him that all shops are closed but he insists on going, My other friend Mark goes after him suggesting that he could get this multiplayer game.

Soon after my friends departed the disaster struck, all around everything seemed to be crumbling, untill I eventually fell towards in the core of the Earth


On a mental note, i later realised it was the same red dust that covered Earth in War of the Worlds freaky....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.