I dreamed a bunch of weird things last night but I only remember one "image" from it clearly.

I was in some kind of small town, almost like those in the old western-movies. Some kind of being suddenly comes walking towards me from the left (I see it aproaching from the corner of my eye at first) and I look at it. At first it looks like flames, a great fire in the shape of a human. Then suddenly I realize there is a woman there inside the fire, and I am shocked, thinking at first that she must be hurt \ burned by the flames. Almost at oce however, I understand that the flames are actually a part of her, they burn around her all the time, they are one.
I don't remember exactly what the woman looked like, but I think she was fairly good-looking, and yet fierce. Beautifull, yet terrible, like a female devil with deep black eyes.

All this lasted only a few secconds, then she said something. I don't remember what it was, but it was something awful in an indirect way. It could have been "Here I am", or "I am come" or "you are here now" or something like that. what I do remember clearly is her voice. It was deep and dark, a little like that sinister dark voice in Star Wars, only not. This voice was a little clearer, It was still a womans voice.

I believe there were two or three horses with riders on them behind the woman, dressed up like nights from the dark ages and carrying lances.

I went into a store. It had a club monaco vibe to it, thick independent shelves sticking out of the wall or independent short pedestals, everything was grey and white and very well folded. It was more expensive then a Club Monaco. I felt a little out of place. I noticed my clothes were the same type as the clothes in the store, maybe a little lower end, but they looked wrinkled and almost slept in. I was looking around and felt conspicuous and whenever there was a break in the sections of shelves assigned to a particular item of clothes there was a staff member standing smiling and somewhat judging. I was at a larger floating island sort of thing in the middle of the store when I bumped into S__ Sing from grade school. She looked the same and was with another woman but the woman she was with never really came into focus. I realized that S__ was a lesbian and that the girl that never really came into focus was a sort of confirmation of this. I was very happy to see S__ and very interested in what she had been up to. She told me she was going to be in the Olympics for Track and Field. Just as I was deriving joy from this bit of information and feeling very fortunate for bumping into her a was asked to leave the store. I don’t remember what or who asked me I just knew that they didn’t want my type just idly chatting in the store. I was enraged. I started screaming and cursing. Talking about how much money I made and who were they these pitiful little store workers to ask me to leave. I kept quoting my salary. S___ was no longer an aspect of the dream. When I got out side the store, after a slow walk out were I cursed and cursed and cursed, I noticed the store was beside a road that was half way up the side of a mountain or large hill. It was a beautiful site and I cant remember, perhaps it kept changing, what the landscape looked like but there was some lush trees at some point and some high grasslands at others. I began walking down the street and thinking about what had just happened. I realized I had to walk up the street not down it and that I had to turn around. I didn’t walk in front of the store though. So I got of the road and started walking down the side of the hill so I could loop around. At this point it get blurry. I remember being chased by two things that im remembering now as blackish dogs. I remember after I got off the road I knew where I was going and why but now I cant remember.

We went around winning territory, the guys versus the girls. Three in each group. This was serious stuff; things were bombed or shot at, but rarely was there hand to hand combat. The guys lost intel on what was left to take, so I was sent to get it. "The only thing that hasn't been taken is the tunnel junction underneath the library," I heard one of them say.

Problem was, I was in the tunnel junction. I knew they were coming, and since there are four entrances, I felt a little insecure. I backed up against the wall such that anyone coming down the stairs wouldn't see me - and to my relief and excitement, they sent only one, the asian, down to secure the area. Right when she took her last step, I spun around, stretched out my right foot and tripped her... now I had the advantage, but we still had to duel.

The fight was matrix style, but without bullet time. Flipping in the air took only grace, not effort. She was wearing all black, and as it is often hard to perceive details in dreams, I noticed it was frustratingly hard to watch where her legs went. No one scored any real hits, we both could tell that each other felt that to win would not require brute force, but elegance. At one point we each jumped up at each other, and I kicked her leg out from under her, which left her flat in the middle of the air and spun her so her head was looking up. I grabbed her stomach so as to force her down and decelerate my horizontal motion, and I was going to let her back hit the ground with all the force that gravity would bring, but I slid my hand under her so as to lighten the blow. Clearly I wanted her on the ground, just not paralyzed... that wouldn't be any fun.

She kicked me off and got back up, launched at me again. This time it was a foolish launch, if I recall correctly, because I was able to sweep her aside with a foot and a bounce of the wall. When I landed she was on the ground once more but far enough away she had time to get up. "You haven't kissed me yet," she said. She could tell, and so could I.

As we walked towards one another I tried to make her feel that that would be the time, and she realized at the last moment that it wasn't, but still her defense was not enough... I had jumped such that my legs surrounded her torso, and captured her arms in my palms at the elbows. She was at the mercy of my... well my waist, but only with regard to forces. We landed once more, I was straddling her, she on the ground, and she tried to kick me off, but I moved up to her stomach, still having her arms pinned at the sides. That was the time.

We could each see out of the corner of our eyes that a man walked by, but we couldn't tell who, as we were both so close to the ground. When the first was over I got up, as she did, and I quickly slid down the hall to see who it was. She followed, and looked. "Oh no," she said.

As she approached him they exchanged some words which I could not hear, and he hung his head, turned and left. "What was that? Who was he?" "Oh nothing," she said. This was the nothing of a woman. I asked, "was he your old boyfriend?" "Yeah, and he had hoped it was going to last forever. He didn't understand why it didn't. But you know we're going to last forever, until the day we die right?"

My dream had become a nightmare, the fruit tasted so bitter now. "No one wants anything all the way until they die," I said, half chuckling hoping she wasn't serious, and all the while not thinking through if it was true. But alas, I knew I couldn't stand to be with someone so lost in love and emotion, despite her beauty and my exhilaration while fighting. That was the end of the dream, graceful as the fight and ugly as a devil's trick. I hope in real life, I'll find a fighter who can impress with more than her limbs.

I don't normally dream log, but what the hell.

I had another dream where my teeth were falling out.

The annoying thing is I really should have realised I was dreaming and tried to lucid dream because I am desperate to do that one day.

I say I should have because this week I was telling my mate about how waking up in your dream is pretty freaky, because you assume that everyone you are doing is in real life, after all - you just woke up from a dream. My example was a long time ago I dreamed about my teeth falling out, and then woke up, went to the mirror and my teeth were still fucked. Hence I really shit myself, thinking it was real.

SO.. this morning I wake up from a dream about my teeth just hinging off, and then falling out. I woke up from that dream, but this reality was a dream. So I was going around thinking "Ohmigod, my teeth have fallen out" and I was thinking about when I told my mate about my previous dreams. I started to question whether I was in a dream or not, and everything told me I wasn't. I looked at some writing in a magazine and looked away and looked back and it was the same, I didn't FEEL like I was dreaming. And I must have spent a good 10 minutes real time panicking about what I was going to do, how would dentures fit in, all stupid shit like that. I finally woke for real with a jolt, I had slept until 11am, which is late for me now, as I'm used to waking at 7am.

Yesterday I had gone on a fitness assessment for my friend, and knackered myself out, I wonder if me being extra tired had contributed to how vivid the dream was..

Anyway, go ahead and do your routine up/down vote like I do when I want to spend a few votes. If you read it all, thanks. Sorry it's pretty dull.

Our school building was under attack by unknown assailants.

Luckily for us, there was a magic charger in the basement that we got to activate. This machine, it 'charged' all metallic objects in the building with a sort of aura, an inherent white glow.

These were our weapons. I picked up a few small cubes and stuffed them in my pockets. Whenever I saw a bad guy, I would try to touch or hit him with one.

If I succeeded, his clothes would turn white and presumably I was safe from him. Unfortunately, I didn't have that much metal, and I found out rather quickly you could only use each piece once.

I had a plan. I'd go down to the basement and try and recharge the machine. I had an idea this wasn't safe, but I went and did it anyway.

It worked.

I was able to manage to hold down the library in the basement, keeping it safe from the pastor and the others who were already down there.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.