There was an earthquake.

My fellow comp. sci. student, chris, was lost underneath the Hillhead underground train station.

I was frightened when I awoke, but immediately calmed by the presence of one friend.

I only dream log when I have a dream that actually involves e2. Just now I did. It also had some other stuff in it, some 48 hour movie stuff and some kung fu stuff, but the e2 part is the relevant part.

Anyway, in the dream JRR Tolkien was still alive, although he was very old. In my dream, the oldest node was not about Brian Eno, it was about some aspect of Tolkien. So the main editors and gods of e2 all got together to tellTolkien about it. Tolkien was rather flattered by the attention, although he was a little bit confused as to exactly what e2 was. He also seemed to have the air of a cantakerous old man. Somehow he got a list of the gods\editors of e2, and decided to cross iceowl out. I tried to explain to Tolkien how important iceowl was to e2, but he said he didn't want to hear about people trekking across Antarctica because it was too cold.

An ex- girl friend and I were in a sauna. She looked much older than when I'd last seen her, and more beautiful. We were talking and having a good time catching up. All of a sudden, she says, "Tell me you love me."

"I can't," I say.

"Say it."

"But I don't."

She gets angry and storms out of the sauna before I can attempt to justify my position, tongue-in-cheek.

I am disappointed. I thought it was going to be one of those dreams....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.