- / +

We were trying to form up a big symphonic orchestra.
A mental patient from a local asylum was auditioning for the position of a pianist.
None of us believed the man was any good, but after listening to his beautiful rendition of the Final Fantasy VII prelude, Everybody was completely stunned.

Why was THAT the only detail I can remember from last night?
I recall a large factory, which I was forced to work in, doing some menial work or other (chopping broccili, maybe... who knows?). I escape and turn around, expecting to see corrugated aluminum siding behind me; instead, it's an old Victorian mansion-cum-hotel with a Rolls in front.

I walk around for a bit; I forget what happens here.

In an alleyway next to the mansion, a girl that I recognize but I've never met (underground socialite butterfly type; she's everywhere, tempting 'older' men such as myself with her admittedly illegal charms) walks by wearing a loose blue scrap for a blouse - all points north are visible. She catches me staring at her breasts, and disrobes with a coquettish smile. She lies on the ground, spread open (but wearing dark blue jeans) and beckons me; I position myself over her (but don't touch her; I get as close as possible) and smile back ferally at her. Now she's slightly scared. She didn't expect a reaction, but I think she's rolling with it, albeit unsteadily; a nervous, nervy grin. Words are exchanged, ending with me shaking my head and saying 'sorry', while thinking something along the lines of y'ain't gettin' none'a this. I push her away, but I accidentally place my hands on her neck; she interprets that as an attempt at strangulation. A hurried apology and she backs off, but two strangers with silencers appear, and the story shifts to an 'outwit the bad guy' feel.

I lay at the bottom of a stairwell, a dead body above me, not moving, not breathing, listening to the light woosh-clink of the muted pistols one floor up. The assassins do not come down the stairs. I escape. After I wake up, I wonder what happened to the girl.

From there the dream progresses into a more familiar territory, except I can't recall what it was; gardening? I'm not sure. I usually don't have exciting dreams. I'm not sure what brought this one on.

I was at a pub called The Double. When ordering beer or drinks or whatever you always said 'twice'.
Like "I´d like beer, twice."

Also everything else you said should end with the word 'twice'

"have you been here before?"
"Yeah, twice."

"I think I should go to visit my aunt, twice."

At the time everybody at the pub, including myself, found this absolutely hilarious.

I was in high school, once again, but I already knew you. I decided to go on a four day trip with the school, a football team thing where some girls got to go for whatever reason. We were to stay in a hotel somewhere..

We all got on the bus, I sat in the first seat with someone but I can't place exactly who it was now. I was thinking to myself I wish there were more people I knew on the trip, and just then the last passenger got on the bus. It was my friend valerie, but she had on a disguise.. a moustache, and her hair was dyed a warm brown colour. I laughed because I knew it was her right away, and I said hello and we talked for a while. It was amusing.

We got to wherever it was we were going, an uneventful trip, and then we all streamed out. We were divided up oddly I thought, because as soon as we got off the bus someone said, "Your parents are waiting for you by the rooms you will be staying in." And I kept thinking that there was no way my parents could be there, they were too busy.. and they weren't there. Me and some others ended up sharing a room and subsequently a bathroom.

It's been too long since I woke up, thusly some details are hazey, but I do remember at one point sitting in front of a mirror, and talking to some girl I don't know perched atop the side of the bathtub looking sick. (The bathtub was behind me..) She was playing with her hair and inadvertantly catching mine at the same time..

I remember coming out of the bathroom in the dream and walking to a little black and white tv to wash my hands. Then I mentioned how I wished there were a computer around somewhere so that I could use e-mail.

That's all I remember for now..
Keith Jarrett's Ganja

  • I get to go back stage after a Keith Jarrett concert. I'm hanging out with Keith and Jack DeJohnette and pull out my stash to smoke them out. I brag slightly about the exquisite quality of my bud as I pack a bowl. Then Keith pulls out a jar and says he has an indica strain given to the Mayans by extraterrestrials and grown in secret in the mountains of Mexico for five hundred years. There are so many white crystals, it looks like he has a jar of sugar. Talk about chronic. I smoke it and have the peculiar sensation of having two bodies at once. Dream ends.

Following last night's trippy dream, the trippiness of this dream didn't come as a shock to me.

I could see the faces of everyone I knew, including the girl I love. They were rapidly swirling around. They slowly faded off and moved further away. I screamed, "NO!!!" They didn't stop. Suddenly, it was dark. I was all alone. I held my head in my hands, and tears fell like rain drops off my face.

Dammit, that's why I didn't want you to take this job! I crudely awaken. I remember my dream only now, hours later.
I've had and recalled dreams for the past few nights, however they all slipped from memory before i could E2 them. Pout.

Last nights was simple, i got off the phone with my girlfriend, only to roll over and find her there next to me, partially alseep. We snuggled up and fell alseep. It was a deeply relaxing sleep, better then any sleep i've gotten, ever, but especially over the past few weeks. It felt so soothing and relaxing. All the feelings as though she was acually here. Have you ever had one of those dreams where you really feel everything that is going on?

Then i dozed off, and "woke up" inside the dream. The first half, i was asleep, and in the dream, i fell asleep, then i became a 3rd person, but myself. I could see from my eyes as though i was awake, but then knowing i was asleep, and feeling the relaxation that comes from good sleep. Then, i acually wokeup inside the dream, and we were in another position. One that i liked alot. She was also wearing this little thingy (God knows what the official name of womens lingere is) i saw at victorias secret the day before when we were in the mall. Then i fell back asleep, and drifted awake in the real world feeling almost serene. Then after ~30 minutes of that, i noticed it was only 8:30. No More Sleep For Me. Pout. Now i want to be snuggled up with my girlfriend.

Dreamt that a mentally ill girl on a motorcycle drove up to our house
in the night while we were all asleep. The noise of her walking
around the house, looking for a way inside, woke us, and we were
wondering how to deal with her
. We didn't want to go outside and
confront her face to face, but not because we were afraid. If she
saw us, she could get fixated on us, but as long as she
didn't know what we looked like, we were safe from that.

A strange one this time. I am in my house, and I of course think that I am awake, and I see a green light in the sky. I think it is a spaceship and call the government on the phone(I don't know how I knew the number). It turns out to be a large cluster of fireflies and I get in trouble with the government agents that show up. I forget exactly how they did it but the agents kill me for my mistake.

Dream 1:

A bunch of fellow band members who I had never seen before in my life all met in a Las Vegas hotel. We'd been called there for some sort of performance. None of us were told directly by our band director, we'd just heard from one another, and we assumed all was legitimate because our plane tickets were paid for.

After not doing anything in the hotel room but hanging out for a few hours, we started to wonder what exactly was going on. We were all there by ourselves, with no sort of chaperones or even the band director. Just us. One girl started crying because she was confused and worried. She was blonde, blue eyed, about 5'4" and weighed about 140. I thought she was cute, and at the time, I was trying to think of ways to flirt with her without seeming blatant (even though I had a girlfriend in the dream, as I have in real life). There were about seven or eight of us in total. Two girls, six guys. I decided that maybe I should call my mom, because I realized that I had just told her I was going out for a bit, not going on a whole bloody trip to Las Vegas (I live in San Diego). I decided to borrow the brunette's calling card, though I've never used one in my life.

The room was a reddish peach color, and fairly large. It only had maybe three beds, but had an entertainment center in the middle of it, and a kitchen off to the side. I started using the calling card. The telephone's numbers were arranged oddly, so on my first try, I screwed up the first three numbers. I hang up, picked up, and tried to dial again, but all I heard was a ring, and then an automated message saying, "The number you dialed was an unpermitted area code, someone will be over there shortly to reactivate you." So I waited for awhile. I went up to the blonde girl and reassured her that everything would be alright, and she started crying again. Oops. I put my arms around her and hugged her, she hugged back, and kept on crying.

She and I talked for a good amount of time, she calmed down, and I began to wonder where the staff that was supposed to reactivate the phone was. I walked outside of the room and saw a man shouting into each of the rooms (the door to each room was open for some reason) with a megaphone, asking who'd dialed the number. He finally came to me, and reactivated us. I tried again, and failed. I had to wait for the man to come back.

Some of the guys started playing the N64 which had been provided in the entertainment room. The blonde girl started questioning why we were all there again, and blamed the Asain guy. They apparently all knew each other from their school, though as I said, I've never seen a single one of them. The blonde thought the Asain guy had created a huge prank to get us all to Las Vegas and waste our time, but I thought that to be a bit ridiculous seeing how I'd never pay for seven or eight plane tickets just to prank people. Somehow, I picked up the Asian guy and set him a few feet away from where he'd been. I don't know quite why.

The staff person came again and reactivated our phone. As I went to attempt the call to my mother a third time the blonde girl put her arm in mine--we'd become friends, and liked each other. I sat down with her to make the call, and saw that not only was there the phone that I was holding, but there was another attached to it. And another pad for dialing. There were three total dialing consoles, one with rearranged digits, one with the alphabet for buttons, for text input, and another one with the standard arrangement of numbers. I decided to use the standard console for dialing, and I stared at the brunette's calling card for awhile. The number was shown at the bottom as something like 183588238XX8382XXXXX8235XXX (literally). There was a number above that shown as something like 7283867231. Each time I came across an X in the bigger string, I was to put in a digit of the ten-digit string. Weird. I didn't have to dial any sort of 800 number first either, I just started dialing that.. Well, I screwed this call up, too, so I had to wait for the man to come again to reactivate the phone.

By now, two or three of the other guys decided to start smoking weed. While they were doing that, and then all of a sudden we saw the maid come in who'd been working in our bathroom. She said something like, "What are you going to do when the police come with all that smoke in here?" What the hell? Police? I ask myself that now, but in the dream, nobody cared. It wasn't as if the police were on their way, but more of a feeling that the police check out each hotel room as protocol, after the peolpe check out. We told her to leave, and she opened a door, but we shouted, "No! No! Don't open that door! The smoke will get out." Apparently there were two entrances and exits to the hotel room, and we wanted her to leave through the other one, even though smoke would obviously exit there, too.

As she left, she saw the staff coming, so she started yelling at him, no doubt to report us. I said, "It's me! It's me who dialed the wrong number," to make him believe that that's what the maid was yelling about. I told him it was me, and he said, "you better stop doing that or else" and uttered some sort of threat. I then asked him, "Well how am I supposed to use this calling card without messing up? It's hard!" It was! If I messed up the first three digits, the phone would automatically be shut off. One of the band members said to just dial one digit, very carefully, every few seconds.

Dream 2:

I was at my highschool. I had just pissed in a classroom that was empty. In order to piss, I dropped my shorts completely (?), and just slightly lowered my boxers to piss. After pissing, I walked off, forgetting to put my shorts back on. So, for the longest time, I walked around stretching my shirt down (? I don't know why though, boxers completely seal any sort of genetalia from view). Eventually though I found my shorts and put them back on, though they were a bit dirty, because they'd been sitting on the steps of the bungalo I had pissed in.

All of a sudden, I was in the grass out in front of my old elementary school. I don't remember if I was a little kid or not, but I think I was. I saw my friend Mike there, and he had all sorts of paint. He was supposed to paint his body for something, for some sort of a festival-like activity, but he wasn't, he didn't want to. I saw some other boy who'd painted himself all up, so I asked Mike if I could and he said "sure." I started with my legs and feet. I'd gotten them to be blue and red, and started flicking a paintbrush with white onto it, making white splotches and dots on the red and blue. Next, I moved to my arms. I realized I wasn't wearing any shorts or underwear for some reason (?) and realized that since I hadn't any sort of clothes on my parts I could at least paint them. I now realize I must've been little because I didn't care that my stuff was showing, and, for some reason, nobody else cared either.

I asked Mike if I could put some paint on my face and eyes, etc, and he said that putting it on my eyelids was risky. I did it anyway. So I ran around, with no shorts or underwear on, all painted up like an idiot. I found some shorts later but I thought, if I wear these shorts, I won't seem as painted. So I forgot about them.

Dream 3: I heard a car, and looked out my room's window (second story) into the alley. My mom was pulling into the garage with her new car.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.