I was living in a new flat (I may well be moving out of my current one within a few weeks). I lived with two random women of my imagination (one was for some reason very vocally Christian), and all my current flatmates.
While the nonexistents lived upstairs, I was sharing a small lounge with my actual flatmates as a bedroom – single beds took up the entire floor. I passed in and out of sleep until I was sitting on my bed awake while everyone else slept. One flatmate sang random snatches of song in his sleep and I would sometimes join in. I amused myself by twirling toy pistols (I think some kind of six-shooters) on my fingers.


Then I’m at a school (the room doesn’t look familiar, but thinking about it has aspects of other classrooms I’ve been in) with another flatmate and his girlfriend.
There was a (I assume famous from his manner) photographer showing some kind of exhibit. The only people present were students (and this school seemed to range from Years 1 to 13), teachers and his assistants.
Everyone was very serious.
The photos were of the students, including my friend and his girlfriend (even though I went to the same school as this friend and his lady love was elsewhere and unmet at that point) but not me.
Some of the photos were of students with silver/blue dyed hair, others dressed badly as Egyptian royalty (my companions fell into the latter category).
Something struck me as being overwhelmingly absurd and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.
Assistants were roaming the crowd and paying those who took part. My friend declined.




What really got me happened when I woke up.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.