1. a record by Snoop Doggy Dogg 2. a sexual position, where a male human or animal penetrates a female human or animal (respectively) from the rear, either in the vagina or the anus.

An excellent gangsta rap album by Snoop Doggy Dogg, recorded in 1993 for Death Row Records, Suge Knight's label. It was produced by Dr. Dre. It's a really fine recording, doesn't have any songs that I don't like, and Gz and Hustlas is a great song.

Song List:
  1. Bathtub
  2. G Funk Intro
  3. Gin and Juice
  4. Tha Shiznit
  5. Lodi Dodi
  6. Murder Was The Case(DeathAfterVisualizingEternity)
  7. Serial Killa
  8. Who Am I (What's My Name?)
  9. For All My Niggaz & Bitches
  10. Aint No Fun (If The Homies Cant Have None)
  11. Doggy Dogg World
  12. Gz and Hustlas
  13. Pump Pump

The album has a number of guest vocalists listed. Dat Nigga Daz appeared on tracks 3 and 6. Nancy Fletcher sings on Lodi Dodi and Gz and Hustlas. Serial Killa features D.O.C., RBX, and the Dogg Pound. The Dogg Pound is also on tracks 9 and 11. Track 9 also has The Lady of Rage and Doggy Dogg World also features The Dramatics. Aint No Fun features Nate Dogg, Warren G, and Kurupt. Pump Pump features Lil Malik.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.