Well, you can tell by the way I use Lobot, I'm a businessman: now who'd of thought?
Supply problems of every kind, we're a small outpost and kinda hard to find.
And now it's all right. It's OK. The Empire looks the other way.
We can try to understand. Darth Vader's gaze affects a man.

Chorus
Whether you're a pirate or whether you're a scoundrel,
you're stayin' alive, playin' both sides.
Feel Cloud City breakin' and ev'rybody shakin'
you're stayin' alive, playin' both sides
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
stayin' alive, playin' both sides ...
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
stayin' alive


Based on stayin' alive by The Bee Gees, but since I've changed all the words and you can't hear the music, there ought to be no copyright issues. However, apologies to the Bee Gees are duly proffered.

A short film done in stop-motion animation using Star Wars figures, this features the smoov stylings of Lando Calrissian's seduction skills among all sorts of hot, alien lap dancers as well as the saving of Bespin from a giant monster by tying TNT to Yoda and throwing him down its gullet. All to a supadope soundtrack.

Not to nitpick (well, OK, so maybe, I am nitpicking), but the full title is Godzilla Versus Disco Lando, and it was made by Evan Mather.
You can find it and a host of other funny shorts (Star Wars related and otherwise) at his website: http://www.evanmather.com.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.