A comedy starring Rob Schneider about life as a gigilo. The movie short is as follows:

Meet Deuce Bigalow (Rob Schneider), a naive, good-hearted fish tank cleaner, who is very dedicated and happy with his work. His only dream is to take his fish and move out of his bad neighbourhood to the beach - to be close to his "friends" in the ocean. But after he loses his job at the Los Angeles Aquarium, his life changes dramatically when he is hired to clean the Koi pond at a luxury Malibu apartment complex.

At the apartment Deuce crosses paths with the debonair Antoine Laconte (Oded Fehr), world class gigolo. Antoine has the life any man would want - fancy cars, beautiful women and, most importantly for Deuce, a state of the art aquarium. When Antoine's Chinese Tailbar Lionfish comes down with a potentially fatal gill disorder and he has to go away on "business," Antoine asks if Deuce will stay at his apartment. All he tells Deuce is two things: Don't answer his phone and don't drive his Porsche.

It doesn't seem like a lot to ask . . .

As Deuce gets comfortable at Antoine's place, he sets off a chain of events that virtually destroys the apartment, primarily Antoine's $6,000 custom-made Living Color aquarium. Needing money to pay for the damages, and after "accidentally" answering Antoine's business phone, Deuce launches his new career as a gigolo. He quickly enters a world beyond his wildest dreams.


This nodeshell rescued by The Nodeshell Rescue Team.

A movie released in 1999. Directed by Mike Mitchell. Written by Harris Goldberg and Rob Schneider. Players: Rob Schneider, Arija Bareikis, Eddie Griffin, William Forsythe, Oded Feher, Chi Chi La Rue, and others.

He's not very good looking. But when the lights go out...he's still not very good looking.

Deuce Bigalo (Rob Schneider) is a fish tank cleaner which he doesn't have a problem with since he loves fish, but he isn't happy with life. He happens to run into Antoine Laconte (Oded Fehr), a Gigalo. One of Antoine's fish gets sick and he needs to leave town for several weeks and asks Deuce to take care of the fish. Of course the first day there Deuce destroys have the apartment including the hand made $6,000 fish tank. He ends up becoming a Man-whore, but falls in love with a girl whose friends paid for him to go out with her and she doesn't know it.

The movie was better than I thought it was going to be. All the Man-whore terms where hilarious: Mangina, she-john, he-bitch slap, etc. This movie had moments where it was very funny. It wasn't spectacular, but it was worth the few dollars to rent or better if you catch in on HBO or some other movie channel. I'll give it 2.0/4.0.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.